Defcon's Round 2 Superbowl video is UP! Need your vote!

i am able to open a tab and vote close the tab and reopen and vote again - I had done it six times already in 10min. - Time to hit it a few more times ;)

DEFCON Creator said:

A pretty cool contest was started up by Intuit a couple months ago. We've decided to throw our hats into the ring. The winner gets a 30-second Superbowl commercial. Not a bad prize. This is still the first round, and I'm trying to collect as many 'likes' as possible. There are 2 ways to vote, either friend me on Facebook (John Dilley), and click on "The Big Game" link on my timeline, or go to this link:​
 ​
 ​
Any help you guys can give is appreciated. A Defcon commercial would be one of those commercials talked about for generations (evil chuckle). Oh, and you can vote once a day! Thanks everybody!​

There is an extra 20 now  :cool:

Ummm, that round is over. We're burning the midnight oil working on our video for Round 2. We haven't submitted our entry yet, so I don't think they are registering any votes until we submit our video. We're looking to have it submitted in the next day or two.

well, never mind THAT vote then!!

I'll check again in the AM~

Ok, update. We shot the vid last night, it came out good. Now, the twist, Our cable modem crapped the bed yesterday, and the guy who shot the vid has the memory stick with the vid on it. Maggie is picking it up this morning, and the cable guy will be here about 1-3pm to fix our cable connection. The vid will be up today, later this afternoon. Perhaps the modem dying at the worst possible moment is merely another Intuit test. I'll give the thumbs-up to vote later today.

You are correct, the video is now LIVE! However, our modem access sh*t the bed yesterday, and we are unable to update the website. I am currently using wifi off my phone, whose 4GB is soon to run out. You can vote on Facebook, under "John Dilley" OR "Defcon Sauces" (the one with my lovely face on it, as there is another one much less common). The video is currently be shared by a number of people on Facebook. I apologize for not having internet access, but I really don't have a choice,

Cannon, YOU ARE THE MAN (or woman, not sure by the name)! You are correct, I thought they were giving us a different link. HAVE AT IT PEOPLE! VOTE!

We have our internet access back, and have updated the website, so you can just click on the "Vote For Us" button on the homepage. It makes it s little easier.

As I've told many on other boards, throttle back. I read the small print, and additional daily votes do not tally up, they actually hinder. I love the fervor, it is awesome, but rules are rules. Daily votes are cool (multiple browsers are cool too) but 1 vote daily is enough. I love you guys, and can't believe I'm actually saying this, but again, rules are rules.

Back