• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Derek Spices V1.0

Arbot chile powder.

493564895_dio9K-L.jpg

What is Arbot? You mean Chile de Arbol??

QuadShotz said:
I thought it was humourous...as in "most smartest" being a joke in words....kinda like a double negative, eh? ;)

Thankyou Quadshotz, you got the joke. Combined with the fact it was referring to the creation of a word, in itself an inherently intelligent thing to do, well, you get what I was meaning.

McGoo said:
Thankyou Quadshotz, you got the joke. Combined with the fact it was referring to the creation of a word, in itself an inherently intelligent thing to do, well, you get what I was meaning.
Well, Then you should have made it obviously clear, Next when you joke with me make sure you say it Ok mate?

FiveStar said:
Just to be clear, I wasn't joking about the spice girls;)
Me Either, Spice girls rock :)

but that's for a different 21+ thread LOL, Any hoo, I want to make more spices, I think I was bitten very very hard by the spice bug.

PhatManDerek said:
Well, Then you should have made it obviously clear, Next when you joke with me make sure you say it Ok mate?

To be fair, mate, it seemed quite obvious to me. You are being a bit oversensitive. Chill(i) out a bit:)

Anyhoo, powder. You're best not making it too fine - I made my (first and only so far) batch a bit fine and accidentally inhaled when opening the grinder. Not a mistake I will make again.

I will be making loads this year as I have quadrupled the number of plants I am growing. Nothing better than the smell of drying chilli's in the house.

byebye said:
To be fair, mate, it seemed quite obvious to me. You are being a bit oversensitive. Chill(i) out a bit:)

Anyhoo, powder. You're best not making it too fine - I made my (first and only so far) batch a bit fine and accidentally inhaled when opening the grinder. Not a mistake I will make again.

I will be making loads this year as I have quadrupled the number of plants I am growing. Nothing better than the smell of drying chilli's in the house.
You got a point, but I love to inhale the stuff though, Its a weird feeling and after all the coughing it's a good feeling!

ummm he reported you.........ok?
McGoo said:
Sorry if there was offence caused, it was meant to be humourous, thats all. Im not sure what made mine so bad when a lot of other posts up here would seem to be much worse, but I guess it happens.

FiveStar said:
And.... he also likes to inhale hab powder......:shocked:

PMD is off the chain folks.
Remove the chain, cause he's off it.
That's right, Least it's not drugs.

Anyways let's stick to the topic at hand please?

Dude, we're still talkin about your spices!

Chiiilllll maaann! Chilllll!

Have some of this dude. It'll give you a whole new perspective.
:high:

FiveStar said:
Dude, we're still talkin about your spices!

Chiiilllll maaann! Chilllll!

Have some of this dude. It'll give you a whole new perspective.
:high:
No way the last time I smoked pot it smelt and made me feel paranoid. But the blue smiley looks tasty LOL

alright, watch out for THP members though they are some jokesters. Anyways where did you get your dehydrator and about how much was it. Im looking for a dehydrator myself
PhatManDerek said:
That's right, Least it's not drugs.

Anyways let's stick to the topic at hand please?

kylestl said:
alright, watch out for THP members though they are some jokesters. Anyways where did you get your dehydrator and about how much was it. Im looking for a dehydrator myself
It was free and I stole it from my folks house when I was invited to dinner.

They had it for 10 years and never really used it at all, so they told me I can have it.

Back