• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Desert Pepper XXX Habanero Pepper Sauce

Ok I dont know if its just me or what but I keep getting sauces that say XXX on them and Retarded Hot handle with care and then I try it and its not hot. I literally could drink this stuff straight. The flaovr is just like all the others really, not bad and has a nice pepper taste. No heat though. :(

you need to buy some real good stuff that rates high on the forums.
I suggest you try blairs jersy death or uncle bigs serial killer if you want hot hot .
don't stop there as those are 2 I like and have been eating right now but there are alot of good flavored super hot sauces out there .
you will also find that there are alot labels on crappy sauce that you find in novelty stores that I call novelty sauce as its label is often way better than whats inside .
I bought a 6 bottle set of kicking hot and it was all about the same with very little differance in the taste .
tell us the hottest you have eaten and I am shure we all will help you hurt yourself on a hotter one .

shayneyasinski said:
tell us the hottest you have eaten and I am shure we all will help you hurt yourself on a hotter one .

Yup, you can always count on us...:lol::onfire:

Final Answer might be your ticket. I like it on a toothpick every now and then. A 1/2" of so is nice. Just dab it, and lay it on your tongue and suck for a while. The sensations can last 30 minutes or more. It has some heat to it.:hell:

Good review, Necro. I had the same experience with the same sauce.

As for Jersey Death, I've go one word.....OUCH. I put about 10-12 drops of that (I guess, I poured it in timidly) and it was hot. It wasn't that it burned my nouth that bad, but my hair was wet when I was done eating.

I have only tried a couple mostly from Daves Insanity Sauce and Sudden Death The first time I said," weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Now and then I make some of my own and its hot but haven't mastered the other.........yet!!! But I game for anything once Oh by the way the way I know its really hot is when my solar panel is crying lol

okie joe said:
I have only tried a couple mostly from Daves Insanity Sauce and Sudden Death The first time I said," weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Now and then I make some of my own and its hot but haven't mastered the other.........yet!!! But I game for anything once Oh by the way the way I know its really hot is when my solar panel is crying lol

==============================
Yup. Of course, not having a solar (sex) panel (and not likely to develop one at my age (44) I have to use my hair as a barometer/thermometer.

Same principle applies.

The Pepper Palace in Gatlinburg, TN makes many of its own sauces (making it uniques as far as most hot sauce shops go). They have a sauce called "The World's Hottest Hot Sauce" that measures at about 1.2 million shu. I tried it, and it is undeniably scorching. In all honesty, though, once I get above a certain level in extract sauces, I can't tell the difference any more, other than to say OUCH!! That's hot!!!

BTW, they have a new sauce just released called "The Hottest Sauce in the Universe". I bought a bottle for my collection, but haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a shot my next trip to Gatlinburg.

staffing said:
The Pepper Palace in Gatlinburg, TN makes many of its own sauces (making it uniques as far as most hot sauce shops go). They have a sauce called "The World's Hottest Hot Sauce" that measures at about 1.2 million shu. I tried it, and it is undeniably scorching. In all honesty, though, once I get above a certain level in extract sauces, I can't tell the difference any more, other than to say OUCH!! That's hot!!!

BTW, they have a new sauce just released called "The Hottest Sauce in the Universe". I bought a bottle for my collection, but haven't tried it yet. I'll give it a shot my next trip to Gatlinburg.

Wait, I have a bottle of Hot Sauce at home that will light your ass up but good!! It says "The Worlds Hottest Hot Sauce" on the bottle and its like a home printed label glued on it. Is that the same sauce? Ill take a pic when I get home.

you can also try Z nothing and Black Mamba those are realy hot stuff ...but like Necrocannibal said ,I must admit that the hottest thing I ever taste is the mad dog 357 colectore edtion (corect me if i'm wrong) with 6 000 000 shu extract ....this is hot enought to cut my throat off ...

Omri: Blair's sauce are nice but if you can get some Cajohn's one they are better (to me) for flavor & heat..I dont know what's available in your country

QuebecFire said:
Omri: Blair's sauce are nice but if you can get some Cajohn's one they are better (to me) for flavor & heat..I dont know what's available in your country
That's easy, nothing is available! :lol: ...Well we do have Tabasco sauce. :lol:
All my sauces are from other countries. so me finding a brand-name sauce around here is "magical".

Well I do order them, it's not like I wait at the post office looking for packages with hot sauce and steal them. :lol:
But the shipping usually makes it very expensive for sauce.

Back