• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Devil Created Pods 2015 Glog

Hello everybody! Welcome to my 2015 Glog! This is my first Glog so bare with me and any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated! I had a seed starting itch so i may have started a ton of stuff a tad bit early........... hahahahaha! *tad bit* Not everything i plan on growing this year has been started yet..... but most of them have been (as far as the C. Chinense go.) The seeds I have started are: 

Orange Dorset Naga
Big Bang Chocolate Naga
Caramel Naga
Peach Naga
Cappuccino Naga
Naga Viper
Red Slim Nagalah
Brown Nagalah
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Mississippi Strain
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Mustard
Trinidad Scorpion Butch T Chocolate
Trinidad Scorpion Peach
Brown Moruga Scorpion
Hixs Chocolate Moruga Scorpion
Moruga Scorpion Satan Strain
Yellow Moruga Scorpion
Caramel Moruga Scorpion
Mustard Moruga
Green Moruga
Mustard Bhut
Chocolate Bhut
Caramel Bhut
White Bhut
Bhut Orange Copenhagen
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon Chocolate
Red Bhutlah SLP
Brown Bhutlah SLP
Red Bhutlah CS
Chocolate Bhutlah SM
Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion
7 Pot Brown
7 Pot Douglah
7 Pot Julian
7 Pot Peach
7 pot Rusty
7 Pot Jonah Yellow
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Primo Orange
7 Pot Chaguanas Yellow
7 Pot Bubble Gum
7 Pot Bubble Gum Caramel
7 Pot Bubble Gum Chocolate
7 Pot Brainstrain Red Cappy Original Strain
7 Pot Giant Brainstrain Yellow
7 Pot Brainstrain Chocolate
7 Pot Hixs Chocolate Brainstrain
7 Pot Lava
7 Pot Lava Chocolate
Brazilian Brainstrain
Burnt Caramel Brazilian Ghost
Big Black Momma
Carolina Reaper
Defcon 7
Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw
Chocolate NagaBrains
Forgot To Label (Surprise!!!!)
Peach Congo
Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion x Primo F3

About half of the varieties were started in a mixture of organic potting soil, organic bone meal, organic blood meal, and rock dust. The other half had to go in regular organic potting soil i had around because i ran out of the mix. They are currently all under 2 4ft 2 bulb T8 fixtures but hopefully in about a month i should have my 4ft 8 bulb T5 HO fixture. I am in New York zone 7a in case you were wondering. If you have any questions please ask! If you want any of the varieties i am growing just shoot me a PM and ill see if i have any seeds left to trade or you can send me a sasbe, but before you get your hopes up, just know that several of the varieties i have given my word to the creators not to give out, or i just happened to have some seeds for something not supposed to be released yet that i will still honor due to respect for the creator. I'm pretty sure i missed a few varieties i started, I'll go back over them tomorrow and update the thread, also if i can get this uploading pictures to the website thing down, there will be pictures up of my grow starting tomorrow! If you want to be notified when the Glog is updated please follow this thread! I hope everybody has a great season and will follow along with my grow as i will with everyone else's! 

First off Merry Christmas everybody I hope you are all having a great one with your families!

PaulS said:
I love the list. You have a lot of choc/caramel varieties.
Congrats on the new light. I have a 2ft t5 but I wish I'd gone for the 4 bulb one.
Happy holidays
Thank you! Sadly a few of my varieties have not germinated. I was about to give up but I just saw a Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion germinate after a month and a half so I'm going to leave everything for another 2 weeks. Hopefully my Brown Morugas and a few other rares pop up

Hope a merry Christmas wAs had by you and yours as well, I'm in the same boat on riding out the urge to start over on a bunch of varieties. I've heard of people getting hooks after several months of sowing and just happened to notice they had sprouted. Not sure I'm that patient.

Hey, hows the grow going?  All but one of the fatali gourmet jigsaws sprouted.  They have a beautiful purple color and look nice and healthy!! :party:

Here are my three keeper fatali gourmet jigsaws from the seeds you sent me @ about 35 days olds.  Good trade!!!
IMG_9530.JPG

Now lets see some shots of the garden!!! Get a close up of the Caramel Bhuts!!!

Back