• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Devil's Delirium,, thechillifactory

Here is www.thechillifactory.com 's new 1.. Devils Delirium. have 1 of the Original cleanskins still unopened as not open till test #!%^,, But Marcel said would send as soon as the Labels were Printed..And being a Man of his Word

Da Daaaaaaaaa

SDC10676.jpg

SDC10677.jpg

its Extremely Hot 14/10 and a few will tell you as well (seen some try it) when went up Orig after he made, the neighbour popped along. Marcel actually got him to try a lil bit on the end of a little stick thing.. Poor James ended outside trying not to die for a while. And all the people getting Hammered at Sawtell, Marcel was Next stall LOL People were getting burnt all over the Joint. a few THP'rs have tried as well so looking forward to their comments.

Pretty sure you can only get this online atm from his site and from his stall when he's out and about (all the time) so get some before its gone.. will be testing it in a couple of weeks, oh shit..

One really trippy thing with this Paste is .the Paste. Its gone full circle.. sold the seeds to Marcel, Marcel grew the seeds, made a Paste from the Pods. Now its Back to me to test and looks bloody fantastic, thats heaps cool.

Thanks Marcel very much for sending this.. can't wait to see the new Greenhouse..

cheers
neil.

I have some of this stuff :D It scares me! Only need the tiniest amount in pastas and the like.

Those labels look sweet as! When i got mine it was the white 'jolokia paste' beta-label :)

It certainly is REALLY hot. I put 1/4 tsp on a sausage roll and it burned so much i got tunnel vision, hehe :)

I prefer the taste of it over their Habanero Supercharge, but i use the HabSupercharge more because it doesn't blow a hole in my face :-D

Awwwwwwww i have to wait

But got the Spoon of Dooom out today from its Hibernation and Now thinking "O Oh this is going to be fun" :shocked:

hahahahaha

Good point Iggy.

The mustard I had was this one.

15092008414.jpg

My Mum got it in the UK from a little shop near Windsor when visiting family, hopefully she can find more of his stuff over here when she goes to the random places she does.

LOl. there's a nice lot of sauces on the site. It looks like Dragon's Blood has been used twice for a sauce, there's a UK one too, I'm sure chillipepperpete's one is extract though.

The paste is explosive......I was eating by the teaspoon on chips at sawtell chilli festival and it blew my head off......and I kept going back, probably cause by that stage I had had a few beers and was a little bullet proof. So I thought!!!!:mouthonfire:

I've got the wasabi mustard as well and it's great on hot dogs with melted cheese.....

He also makes a smokey hot sauce which is a 9/10 and is bloody beautiful!!!!

I have tried this concoction that is Devils Delirium however when i tried it my mouth was kind of numb from trying a dozen other sauces/pastes. I can say that it has a wonderful flavour but without trying it again without a mouth that is on fire i can't really say how hot it is!

chilli sauce tests "Devils Delirium"

tested it today Finally and Andrew was here so he joined in as well and tried some..

Its Unreal and its texture is AMAZING its like a velvety smooth as just slips round the Mouth, UnReaL a sweet Naga Taste and then it builds and Builds and then Some and Burns for Ages..

Great Stuff, Love it HOTTTTTT and Great Taste with the Velvety texture :D

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, thanks Marcel its Brilliant..

hope Ya's enjoy

Back