• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

DF 2018 Veg Grow log

Well the Eggplant seeds still have not moved, supposed to germinate between 10-21 days, the store stuff is ether sterile or radiated maybe, been 27 days.

Picked up some jiffy to start some seeds, got some eggplant seeds since the ones from the fruit has not sprouted.
Romas still doing ok.

qP4W9TQ.jpg

DQC8vGw.jpg

I noticed allot of the commercial seed packs dont do much, I used a whole packet of basil and only two stragglers came up.

GlyxWiW.jpg

Did a presoak in peroxide with these Sweet Pumpkins, made a huge difference. They came up after about three days after soak for one day. Pics are over three days.
pFtnfjw.jpg

KsISfeg.jpg

ppwdpHH.jpg

undefined.jpg

undefined.jpg

undefined.jpg

Picked up some "Mayan Sweets" onion, one started to grow so now encouraged it, hope to get seeds from it :)
Sweet Pumpkin doing good.
+15c today, nights stiill blow zerro, so no idea when I can put things outside.

h08m9eD.jpg

SuMqlRu.jpg

Interesting to note, the Mayan Onions are sprouting, the regular store yellow onions are not, I even put one in water to root, nothing happened, once again looks like their sterilizing some of our food. Will get another bag when I can and hope to get seeds by the end of the year.

5eTI54p.jpg

Y0Cl9a5.jpg

Wow! This is my first time in this thread and all I can say is IMPRESSIVE! I like the different varieties that you grow. I'm boring because I only grow peppers, tomatoes, and houseplants. Lol. Your whole grow looks great!

Back