• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

DF 2019 Veg Glog

Oregano, Pumpkin, Turmeric, Ginger.

v6RICGR.jpg

dragonsfire said:
Garlic has come up, hope it stays, still get night temps of around zero c.
Forgot to look if my Horseradish survived.
Butternut Squash seeds coming up :)

5fo7Jmu.jpg

t2DQ0yl.jpg

EDynwpp.jpg
My garlic has come up and had the tips freeze twice already, I just hope it comes back after this snowstorm. My horseradish tends to come back every year, even when it gets to -30f.

Very nice! I had great luck with butternut squash a couple years ago. I think I might grow a couple of those. I'm also digging your key lime!

Great stuff!

Have you dealt with it dropping it's leaves before?  I had to cut mine WAY back this winter and it's just beginning to come back to life.  It will be some time before it looks like yours and is bearing again!  Just wondering how long it took yours to recover.

Plum tree blossoming, onions from last year I didnt dig up are growing (too small so left them). Kale stump from last year growing, Chives up, Lemon Basil has aphids but dont seam to be suffering, this is on the porch so no Peppers, the Dill also has some Aphids. Horseradish I planted last year has integrated well. Blackcurrent flowers happening, hope the cold does not kill off the flowers.

2aVeqaN.jpg

cjpTs8K.jpg

PfIemOX.jpg

EA2i2r2.jpg

Spinach New Zealand.
bPmRlXJ.jpg

nxK7Nsc.jpg

UkVL8PT.jpg

8cMgYZo.jpg

It's looking good!  I was happy to see your horseradish.  After my Dad died, my brother gave me a chunk of Dad;s plant and I started to get worried because I was seeing a couple different leaf forms!  All is well....I see them on your's too!   :party:

Yup, happy times :)
I have a Rhubarb too thats four years old thats been through hell, two years in my last place barely did anything, now second year in my new place looks like it is still alive and hoping it will get big and well established.

Back