• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory

I think I need one of these:

334468.jpg

Chuk...don't do it! You'll only piss off your Crybaby and then in a year want her back. I'm on my 4th or 5th Crybaby...damned gummy pots...currently my new one is doing a dust adhesion test next to my AD-9. The V is just too sexy for stompboxes lately. You still lovin that LP long time?

texas blues said:
Chuk...don't do it! You'll only piss off your Crybaby and then in a year want her back. I'm on my 4th or 5th Crybaby...damned gummy pots...currently my new one is doing a dust adhesion test next to my AD-9. The V is just too sexy for stompboxes lately. You still lovin that LP long time?

Wow, and here I thought we both spoke English.

With a sign on the front said
"Fender Champ"
And a second-hand guitar
It was a Stratocaster with a whammy bar
:)

Don't worry TB, the Crybaby ain't going nowhere. This would be a secondary pedal...not even sure I'd use it live. It just does a few things I can't do right now...like some of those 'Morello" sounds. It also does a "spacestation" type volume pedal/ synth simulator type thing that's pretty cool. Remember my current project is a space-rock/ acid punk affair and I'm always looking for "out there" guitar sounds.

Yup, still digging that LP; thanks for asking about her!

Chuk...I think Buckethead has been using one of those. He's got sounds from space in his rig and I suspect he's got the same unit. He doesn't use much wah but more as a tone shaper and for the wierd noise factor. Punch him up on utube bro. Yep ...my first love is still my 78' LP Pro. Aaaahhh memories.

Back