• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Do you think this is funny?

Do you find this video funny

• It's ROTFLMAO funny

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • It's mildly funny

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It's not funny, but I don't find it offensive

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It's offensive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Video does contain dialogue that is not "bleeped".

I'm curious what people think about videos like this, although I feel I'm asking a group of people as warped as I am.

I did laugh once but in general it's not really funny especially when you think that the guy was driving in that state.

GreenHot said:
I did laugh once but in general it's not really funny especially when you think that the guy was driving in that state.

And thats why they hit him with the "portable electric chair" like 5 times...just to drive it home how stupid he was...

I could just imagine the conversation the cop was having with him at the time....

"You stupid, drunk, no-good @#$^&%# (ZZZZAAAPPP) i'll teach you to weave on my *&&%%@$%# (ZZZZAAAAAAPPP) highway. And here's another(ZZZZAAAAAPPPPP) for yo dumb a**, you homeless, wino-looking, half-steppin and can't walk for sh*t #@$$!!# (ZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPP)! And sit yo a** down mother@#!@@# (ZZZZAAAAAAPPPP) What'd i tell you? git the ##$!#$%(ZZZAAAAPPPPP) down!!!(ZZZAAAAPPPPP)"

oh man i laughed really hard. very good quality stuff. im actually forwarding that video to everyone in my address book as we speak....

There's a program on over here called Brainiac. In one series, they wired a selection of people (checkout girl, teacher, mime artist, etc) up to a TENS type portable electric shock unit, and randomly zapped them throughout their working day.

It was very, very funny, especially the mime artist who was one of those "paint yourself and your clothes the same colour an only move when someone puts money in the box" and kept jerking like the epileptic Frankenstein school of dance whenever anyone got too near.

Tried to find a clip on Youtube. No luck. Will try again.

i thought it was pretty funny. the part where he first hits him with the taser and the guy groans and falls over makes me crack up. just the sound he makes i guess. reminds me of a video i just saw on tv the other day. i think it was in palm beach county here or somewhere relatively close in florida. this lady wouldn't get off her cell phone..she kept saying to whoever "they pulled me over and they're trying to arrest me" finally they end up opening the door and tasing her out of the car onto the ground. this lady screams her lungs out!!! lucky for her she only got two doses of juice.

imaguitargod said:
What the cop was saying kinda reminds me of "It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it get's the hose again."

My comp here at work doesn't have speakers, so i could only guess what he was saying.

I have loved that clip for years. The guy sounds like a murloc at times.

I'm also very pro-law enforcement (lots of family walking that thin blue line), so it's always nice seeing the good guys win.

Not offensive at all. The guy: is fine, got what he deserved for not complying, and didn't get another opportunity to kill someone because he was so f'ing stupid as to drive drunk.

Sickmont said:
My comp here at work doesn't have speakers, so i could only guess what he was saying.

you gotta watch it with sound! my favorite part is the first sound the guy makes when he gets zapped! arrrgh!! :P

Back