• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

does anyone have pics of plants from seeds you got from me??

Here is a picture of the Chocolate Hab Mix you sent me:
tl6Kq8c.jpg

I got it in a giveaway you were doing when I first joined here. Is it a chocolate hand grenade? I think you just said Chocolate Hab Mix in the thread.

Here is a picture of the Chocolate Hab Mix you sent me:
tl6Kq8c.jpg

I got it in a giveaway you were doing when I first joined here. Is it a chocolate hand grenade? I think you just said Chocolate Hab Mix in the thread.
hello
this one would not be the choco grenade but more likely as,BLACK STINGER,CHOCO HAB OR CHOCO SCOTCH BONNET

nice plant keep up the good work thanks your friend Joe

couple of pics from today

Scotch Bonnet chocolate
P1000433.JPG

scotch bonnet yellow jamacian
P1000435.JPG

both plants are covered in flowers.
:woohoo: :woohoo: nice plants and i think i saw small pod forming on the choco S.B.!! and the yellow has flowers!!
:mope: but you make me miss my garden :mope:

how long ago did you get the seeds from me was that about 2 to 3 months ago right?? please let me know they grew fast!! im very impressed
if you got more pics lemme see!! ;) im following this forum
thanks your friend Joe

:woohoo: :woohoo: nice plants and i think i saw small pod forming on the choco S.B.!! and the yellow has flowers!!
:mope: but you make me miss my garden :mope:

how long ago did you get the seeds from me was that about 2 to 3 months ago right?? please let me know they grew fast!! im very impressed
if you got more pics lemme see!! ;) im following this forum
thanks your friend Joe
i got these seeds from you about June 2012, i was so impressed with them i got some more off you a couple of months ago.
Iv got heaps of other plants form your seeds, ill try get some more pics for you.

i got these seeds from you about June 2012, i was so impressed with them i got some more off you a couple of months ago.
Iv got heaps of other plants form your seeds, ill try get some more pics for you.
great, this is the stuff that makes me the happiest and a big reason why i love to help so much
it makes it all worthwhile

thanks mate
your mate Joe

same two plants a posted pics of last week, they have bushed out quite a lot

Scotch bonnet yellow Jamaican
P1000479.JPG

pod on scotch bonnet yellow Jamaican. am i right in thinking it looks a bit long?
P1000482.JPG

scotch bonnet chocolate
P1000483.JPG

P1000484.JPG

nice but yeah a bit long, looks like it got crossed
sorry bout that mate
still be inteesting to see what it turns out to be
keep um coming i love this stuff!! :dance:
thanks your friend Joe

i have about 6 different strains of SB growing in that garden and right form the stat the yellow Jamaican one has been different. different growth patterns and now elongated pods. I'm not really worried, iv been suspecting something was up with this guy for quite some time, just have to wait for the pods to see if it is mislabeled or a cross.

i just had a look at the other yellow Jamaican SB plants i have growing from the same seeds, they seem to have bonnet shaped pods forming. :)

and here is a pair of Infinity's

P1000494.JPG

i have about 6 different strains of SB growing in that garden and right form the stat the yellow Jamaican one has been different. different growth patterns and now elongated pods. I'm not really worried, iv been suspecting something was up with this guy for quite some time, just have to wait for the pods to see if it is mislabeled or a cross.

i just had a look at the other yellow Jamaican SB plants i have growing from the same seeds, they seem to have bonnet shaped pods forming. :)

and here is a pair of Infinity's

P1000494.JPG
very very sweet, nice looking plants ;)

those are from my seed from 2011, i gave some seed to a friend who has a commercial farm and we noticed this last season some not all of them where crossed with my black nagas, there is a #1 that favors the naga and a #2 that favors the infinity
the #1 is really gnarly looking!! keep in touch with pics on this one, im very interested to see how these turn out, i just planted seed(infinity)that came off my 2012 season so the jury is out on them, they where near my 7 pot Primo,Butch T,Black Stinger,7 pot Barackpore,Black Naga and El Oro De Ecuador> as well as a few others
i just dont have the necessary space to isolate :confused:
keep in touch im really enjoying this, no accomplishment is too small
thanks your friend Joe

one of the NOT Scotch Bonnet Yellow Jamaican pods ripened. looks like a cross to me.
P1000495.JPG

P1000496.JPG

the Scotch bonnet yellow jamaiian next to it has some nice bonnet shaped pods though :drooling:
P1000499.JPG

one of the NOT Scotch Bonnet Yellow Jamaican pods ripened. looks like a cross to me.
P1000495.JPG

P1000496.JPG

the Scotch bonnet yellow jamaiian next to it has some nice bonnet shaped pods though :drooling:
P1000499.JPG
very interesting yes i would say that the elongated one may be a cross, but the others are perfect J.S.B.

thanks great pic

your friend Joe

Not a plant, but a potential seedling that is interesting

Stupidjerk sent me some seeds, and this is one of them.
It was labeled "AjiJoe Surprise"....
And I am quite surprised to see TWINS coming out of a helmethead....
I hope they get out of there!!

IMAG1528_zps632191c8.jpg

Not a plant, but a potential seedling that is interesting

Stupidjerk sent me some seeds, and this is one of them.
It was labeled "AjiJoe Surprise"....
And I am quite surprised to see TWINS coming out of a helmethead....
I hope they get out of there!!

IMAG1528_zps632191c8.jpg
very cool keep in touch i may be able to help with an id as soon as it bigger,however we will have to wait till it fruits and ripens
thanks your friend Joe

Back