• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

does anyone know this pepper ?

Does anyone know this pepper ? sri asked

Not personaly, but i do know some of it's relatives, in-fact there staying at my place :dance: bunch of hot heads it you ask me :lol: I'd kick em all out but th-aid just take up roots in my garden :think: OK that was bad :rolleyes:

All joking aside: they look hot, be looking for the pic when there all gr-owed up, If you get any seeds, Id be interested in a few.

SC

this was my plant last year first year growing superhots and man they were true chocolate bhuts so i hope this helps some http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr56/Leo48092/BHUT%20JOLOKIA/

this was my plant last year first year growing superhots and man they were true chocolate bhuts so i hope this helps some http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr56/Leo48092/BHUT%20JOLOKIA/

hi this is an update picture..
the other pod has some spikes on it and its more pointed.
wp000052ads.jpg

the pods have not ripe yet but its getting darker green now..

ok finally the ripening photos of the pod.. i can now rule out chocolate habs.. its ripening to orange.. don't know if it will go red or not.. but the colour change was from green- dark green- brownish then orange.
p1040489s.jpg
-->
p1040496s.jpg

taken on saturday__________________________________- taken on sunday

this change occurred in a day..
its 34C today..real feeling is about 41C . the my plant is withering... feeling hot...
i can't water it now.... can only water is when its cool in the evening or ...can i??

this is the final picture for this hot pepper.the pod is 4 cm long and abt 2.5 cm wide. Can someone identify this pepper?
p1040510s.jpg

and the cross sectional picture..
p1040513s.jpg

there was oil or moisture in the pod. tasted it and wow.. what a burn..will take it home to try the rest. hehehe(had yogurt to cool it.) it has a nice fruity smell almost like a sweet pepper.:)

Back