• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Dollar Menu Dare VIDEOS!

Naga licking an electric fence !!! HAHA!! :fireball:

Chuck....
icon_vomit.gif
all that mayo
icon_vomit.gif
dude! For the love of God I don't get the mayo love!
That kick ass plate made up for it though!
People here have some bad ass plates and knives!

HH81 I felt for you man, after two sips of water there was no going back. Pure genius though with the mystery water glasses just reappearing one after another!! You almost could fill the dishwasher with everything you dirtied there!

Great job all of you guys. This is a close call for sure.

Naga licking an electric fence !!! HAHA!! :fireball:

Chuck....
icon_vomit.gif
all that mayo
icon_vomit.gif
dude! For the love of God I don't get the mayo love!
That kick ass plate made up for it though!
People here have some bad ass plates and knives!

Now off to watch the last one.
It was just a few TEAspoons, I inhaled some of that stuff in the pizza challenge wasnt doing it again

I'm not gonna disqualify Naga for doing just 1 burger - his paste looked like wet clay. And he chewed every bite.

Biz actually looked like he had a couple moments of "what the fug did I just do?" As he stared off into the distance...that the first event I've seen him do that elicited that much if a response so you know that was hot.

I'm undecided between those two at the moment. Naga was surreally calm & collected - just another day at the office. Almost spooky. And still crackin wise start to finish - naga your epitaph should read "here lay naga chomper - he handled his shit". :dance:

The pure evil at the end may have edged Biz over the top, I'm not sure yet. While it wasn't part of the contest, it was friggin insane. And I recognized that color/consistency from the other PE clips I've seen. Like a boss indeed. (The shirt had me cracking up - more so when he said he bought it just for this.) That's some epic trash talk. Lmao

HH/Aaron - you handled it like a champ, but were clearly in distress. The last few bites seemingly weighed 75 lbs each. The opening comment of "water will probably make it worse so I probably won't drink it" was quickly followed by your best camel impression. Haha

But you backed up your smack talk, and you kept up with Biz' trash so hat's off for that.

All 3 of you are bad ass for completing the challenge!

I have to agree with everything above. What LDHS said... my sentiments exactly.

All three of you guys are beasts! I will also be sending something to all three, obviously the winner will get the Triple Threat powder, which is just about "sold out", but I will get something together for the other two.

Just as a side note if you guys didn't catch it. HH did the dare at 5:30AM he had to go and get the burgers before McDonalds stopped serving them at 4AM here from 4-10:30am they only serve breakfast. He didn't get off work for another hour BTW. This was really the only time that he could do it between his and my work schedules and kids and such. He also ordered them plain so there wasn't any condiments that way he could add his own ketchup. So like I said if you didn't catch it the burgers were extremely dry.

Anyway........ back to it.

Back