Door County WI pepper growing

Hi;
Trying to get some decent edible peppers growing for sale in DC next year. There is a real vacuum of available peppers up here; all they grow up here is the bell and some mong sell the Thailand/SE China hot peppers. I would like to start growing and selling some of the low and medium spicy peppers up her and see how they go.
So if anyone has some low order seeds they can send or sell let me know
Greg

Hi;
Trying to get some decent edible peppers growing for sale in DC next year. There is a real vacuum of available peppers up here; all they grow up here is the bell and some mong sell the Thailand/SE China hot peppers. I would like to start growing and selling some of the low and medium spicy peppers up her and see how they go.
So if anyone has some low order seeds they can send or sell let me know
Greg

:welcome: from PA

DC? where have I seen that before.

Rooze is in your county. He is in Sunnyside Bay...err I mean Egg Harbor

Welcome and check out my page.Have about 30 more types to add this weekend that got sent by a good friend here.If I can help just south of DC. Rich

Welcome and check out my page.Have about 30 more types to add this weekend that got sent by a good friend here.If I can help just south of DC. Rich

Thanks all for the welcome----Romy6 shipped me some hot pepper seeds and so I will be starting them in January.

Thanks for the offer Rich but Chicago is south of DC up here in the Midwest. I don't know what DC you are talking about north of Virgina. Dumb Cats maybe; sounds about right to me :crazy:

My link Is the place where I am from and live. It is the thumb in Lake Michigan above Green Bay where Lambeau Field and the green and gold packers pack Lions as well as bears for lunch.
DC is the cottage country for Chicago who come up here when it gets too hot down south. :) That is good for us because otherwise there would be no work up here. That is why I have all winter to grow pepper plants. :beer:

:woohoo:
Thanks alot Justaguy----he is right north of me. Got a Message to him saying hi; You have a great mind to remember where people are from.
Better eat a pepper for congratulations :dance:

Tons of great deals on E-bay! :twisted:

Please stay away from E-bay when it comes to seeds unless you know the seller personally, or unless you want to be dissapointed. Too many scams and/or naive sellers with very little knowledge of chiles or seeds. Most of these sellers just buy and sell seeds without any knowledge of what they really are. Your much better off finding a reputable source that has been recommended by chileheads here.

:woohoo:
Thanks alot Justaguy----he is right north of me. Got a Message to him saying hi; You have a great mind to remember where people are from.
Better eat a pepper for congratulations :dance:

I have written his address enough it kind of sticks. lol. It is always nice to connect with local chileheads.

Enjoy the forum.

Balac, welcome from central Texas. Plenty of Wisconsin growers here, notably this guy; Spicy Chicken
Good luck with your season. Mike

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/25934-spicy-chickens-2011-grow-pictorial-history/page__p__520470__fromsearch__1#entry520470

Please stay away from E-bay when it comes to seeds unless you know the seller personally, or unless you want to be dissapointed. Too many scams and/or naive sellers with very little knowledge of chiles or seeds. Most of these sellers just buy and sell seeds without any knowledge of what they really are. Your much better off finding a reputable source that has been recommended by chileheads here.

POTAWIE, where is your sense of humor? I was just being a "smart arse", hence the "twisted" face!

Unfortunately people will take you seriously and waste lots of time and money. A devil smiley does not really imply that you are joking or being sarcastic

Back