wanted Douglah seeds-- looking

If someone could help me with a few Douglah seeds i would be eternally greatful and may have a exotic super hot that not many have to throw back at ya.

hey man getting doughlah from 3 sources. one source just sent the seeds today so i'll have some in in a few weeks i c an send a few your way and i'll pass some to grant 2 as i had promised

I'll have a heap of Douglah seeds by March next year...:lol: But that might be a little to long a wait for you...

Thank you everyone for the support. I believe i have been taken care of by a couple people. Thanks again!

QUOTE=moyboy;213258]I'll have a heap of Douglah seeds by March next year...:lol: But that might be a little to long a wait for you...[/QUOTE]

peppermanbaha said:
hey man getting doughlah from 3 sources. one source just sent the seeds today so i'll have some in in a few weeks i c an send a few your way and i'll pass some to grant 2 as i had promised

Thanks leslie ;)

peppermanbaha said:
Giving away/trading seeds someone else sent you? I've said it before and will say it again... that's a *big* NO NO!

I wouldn't jump to conclusions especially when he is trying to help someone out and i see a ton of people on here sharing seeds from others-- this is a good thing-- spread the wealth to everyone.

Omri said:
Giving away/trading seeds someone else sent you? I've said it before and will say it again... that's a *big* NO NO!

Omri said:

Share the love if you can. I hope people who have traded or given me seeds don't mind if I pass some of them on to others. If there are more than I can use seems like the best thing to me.

I know it's none of my business, but as a member here and a friend of many here, this is starting to really piss me off.
As a new member peppermanbaha (here and elsewhere) asked for seeds. people were gracious enough to spare some without asking for something in return. was arrogant enough to keep asking for seeds, then he immediately proceeded to open threads (and many of them) where he offered to trade something that wasn't his to offer. some people got their seeds, some didn't... again this wasn't my business so I watched it happen and didn't say a thing. now he comes with claims like:
peppermanbaha said:
He took the same seeds from 3 different people and now he's going to share them with others? that's kind of rude, even if for a good cause. first of all as a person who share seeds, I know how it feels to share you very last few seeds with others. you do it without thinking of what you'll get in return, but you expect the people you're giving it to respect the gesture. making miniature seed-trading industry on the back of generous people is wrong. so he got a few chiles from the local market, and if anyone trades with him it's their problem, but giving away something that was given to you?

"Spreading the love" is a good thing, but peppermanbaha is systematically making this into an industry. he's only a step away from making money on it. it's not just the attitude, but how he uses the fact people here have a big heart. they're willing to help and it's ok to except it, but don't misuse it!

With that said, you can agree or not... I just feel that needed to be said. G'day y'all.

I've traded with the bahama mama and was quite content with what I got in return and unless they're not the seeds he said they were will probably trade with him again.

I've given people seeds and asked for nothing in return before. What they choose to do with them is their business. Now, if I were to find that the seeds I sent were some rare species that the person was selling and making some serious bank with I would probably get a bit perturbed. Not at the person that I gave them to--at myself for not knowing what I had in the first place. You can't put conditions on a gift.

Everyone just needs to get along and have some fun with this whole chile thing- i know i am!

peppermanbaha said:
Oh just saw your posts Big O. Dunno if its bad. Just tryin to help. Whah do i do now.

Omri i'm not trying to piss u off. I know i've made a bit to much post down at the seeds forum. i and many others are aware of that. Furtermore. Some time people give me free seeds. But sometimes i do trades that means that i'm not getting things free to send. theýre free in the sense that i didnt pay money for them ( except shipping ) but i had to send my seeds to them.

I'd like all to know i'm trying to help i've helped lots as a new member and i'm not trying to upset no-one. Omri were buddy's if i have something i got. And you're in need i would gladly with out any second guessing send them to you. Why niot share that w/others.

Back