• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dr. Havanger's 7Pod/7Pot Grow Journal

Want to start out with a nod of thanks to QuebecFire for the seeds, you rock man! :onfire:

Started the seed to night by putting them on top moist peat pellets and put them in the dome i used at the begining of the year for my other plants. seeds were not pre-soaked. i thought about germinating them with the wet paper towel method, but decided against it becuase i haven't done it before and don't want to screw it up with these seeds, went with what's most familiar with me.

i put the dome on a shelf in my grow room that's above my hps light and closed the gaps on the top.

now all i have to do is wait..... :)

wish you all the best dr i to had some from quebecfire (hes a gent)
planted mine with fingers crossed :)

rainbowberry said:
Are you going to over-winter too Talas?

yes i do intend to overwinter a number of plants if i can..but like you r.b i think i might have to many later in the year :rolleyes:

r.b actually i wouldn't mine some..and i hope youll have some back..lo i can feel a plant and pod exchange service coming later in the year :)

o and good morning r.b

talas said:
i can feel a plant and pod exchange service coming later in the year :)

Let's not forget your neighbours on the other side of the pond!!!;)

BTW - good luck with those seeds Doc...

DrHavanger said:
Want to start out with a nod of thanks to QuebecFire for the seeds, you rock man! :onfire:

Started the seed to night by putting them on top moist peat pellets and put them in the dome i used at the begining of the year for my other plants. seeds were not pre-soaked. i thought about germinating them with the wet paper towel method, but decided against it becuase i haven't done it before and don't want to screw it up with these seeds, went with what's most familiar with me.

i put the dome on a shelf in my grow room that's above my hps light and closed the gaps on the top.

now all i have to do is wait..... :)
I actually started some more seeds Monday night with the wet paper towell method. I'm nervous about transferring them over after they sprout so I'm going to get some miracle grow planting soil tomorrow and transplant the seeds to that. Cool thing is they got a nice good head start in the paper towels at least though. Man I can't wait to get my pepper grow room going. It can wait until fall for that though.

Back