• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dream Comes True

not any single seed come out of my own plants
i do guarantee that your buying what u see in the pic and your pod will look same or your money back
Thanks Judy -- You have given me seed before and I have had great luck with them for two seasons already never a doubt about the quality. Good Luck and I will be lurking soon for next year :cool:

Hi PepperLover, stopped by your site a couple of times this week and decided to place an order. However your system do not add in the 5$ for international shipping. When I check out I get the option of something called standard shipping for 13$ or so and free shipping with USPS. I did not complete my order and will wait until I an be sure that you get the correct payment for your goods.

Hi PepperLover, stopped by your site a couple of times this week and decided to place an order. However your system do not add in the 5$ for international shipping. When I check out I get the option of something called standard shipping for 13$ or so and free shipping with USPS. I did not complete my order and will wait until I an be sure that you get the correct payment for your goods.
yes iam fixing to have all orders free shipping so give me few hours i will go and see the web builder why this happened

thnx for your intrests in
PepperLover.com

Awesome!

I just received my seeds from Pepperlover and I am really pleased both with packaging and also the fast that I received three gift packs. I got free Dorset Naga, Choc Bhut and Sweet Cayenne about ten seeds of each variety as opposed to the twenty you get in the paid for packs. Seeds came packed in labeled zip lock bags perfect. Won't plant any until spring so germ rates are unknown I do however firmly believe that germination rates are as good as the service.

I cant say anything but a big THANK YOU!

Awesome!

I just received my seeds from Pepperlover and I am really pleased both with packaging and also the fast that I received three gift packs. I got free Dorset Naga, Choc Bhut and Sweet Cayenne about ten seeds of each variety as opposed to the twenty you get in the paid for packs. Seeds came packed in labeled zip lock bags perfect. Won't plant any until spring so germ rates are unknown I do however firmly believe that germination rates are as good as the service.

I cant say anything but a big THANK YOU!

your most welcom iam happy to hear that

Excellent germination rates for me so far!!

Had Giant Jalapenos start popping up after only 4 days and all six that I sowed have germinated. (The quickest I've ever had any pepper pop up!)

It is day 6 now and all three Yellow 7 Pods that I have sown are making an appearance.

There also appears to be some soil-surface-moving action on a couple of the others too.... the suspense is killing me!

I don't know what kind of magic you use on your peppers, Judy, but absolutely awesome work!

Excellent germination rates for me so far!!

Had Giant Jalapenos start popping up after only 4 days and all six that I sowed have germinated. (The quickest I've ever had any pepper pop up!)

It is day 6 now and all three Yellow 7 Pods that I have sown are making an appearance.

There also appears to be some soil-surface-moving action on a couple of the others too.... the suspense is killing me!

I don't know what kind of magic you use on your peppers, Judy, but absolutely awesome work!
thnx for the comment i start with cearfully selecting the seeds source and some times differant sources to pick the best .... and isolating flowers is one good way to have pure variety,.......

Site looks nice, really nice selection. I will definitely be doing some business with you since I'm not saving any seeds from this year (with a few notable exceptions, my bhuts are bangin').

Back