• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dream Comes True

Good luck with the site Judy.

Cmpman1974 the issue with selling governmental accession peppers does any of that apply to the buyer of the seed? Is there someplace to read more about it? Thanks.

iam not sure if you should recive confirmation letter bcz to rigister is an option not amust to order now incase there is any tech. problem i will get back with the builder so we can fix it and we cant till unless the orders go though but thanx for letting me know
Thanks, Judy! I will place order tomorrow without registration and see how I go. Just checked my email again and still nothing. At first I thought it may have been my email which I have had troubles with in the past (an annoyingly over-sensitive junk/spam filter that somehow manages to make some incoming emails vanish into thin air) but tried again with my web-based email still to no avail.

Other than that, no issues with site navigation... very user-friendly! I very much like the design as well.

PepperLover ..... Excellent site , very attractive , clean , easy to get around , a nice professional job.

What types of payment do you except ?

Peace and Good Luck with you're new endeavor,
P. Dreadie
thnx for the nice words i accept paypal now if any one will send money ordder thats what ever works for the customer

Good luck with the site Judy.

Cmpman1974 the issue with selling governmental accession peppers does any of that apply to the buyer of the seed? Is there someplace to read more about it? Thanks.
i know if you recive seeds from the seed banck but other than that they cant mess with you bcz the varieties are in the market even befor they started collecting them when i stated CGN or PI or CAP its just name that the seeds bank gave to this variety but they cant hold any one from planting it selling it or buying it bcz you have no agrrement with them so how could they punish you...

That's so great! with your talent for growing you should have that website. your pics just blow me away.you've got one of the greenest thumbs i've ever seen!congrats!

That's so great! with your talent for growing you should have that website. your pics just blow me away.you've got one of the greenest thumbs i've ever seen!congrats!

thnx for your nice comment the idea is to share the seeds and have them availabe spicaly for growers with not trade list

Judy,

How long does it take for your site to send a registration notice or account verification/activation? I filled out the form submitted it and still no verification/activation and I keep getting this nice pink notice at the top of each page.

"Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?"

Thanks.

Judy I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Do the seeds you're selling come from peppers that you have grown? If so what steps are you taking to insure they grow true? If they don't come from your own peppers do you trust your source enough to guarantee the seeds will grow true?

Thank you.

Judy I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Do the seeds you're selling come from peppers that you have grown? If so what steps are you taking to insure they grow true? If they don't come from your own peppers do you trust your source enough to guarantee the seeds will grow true?

Thank you.
thnx for your question the seeds are abotained from country of origin in many varieties i have hug network of friends that allows me to contact them and i get the seeds shipped now if the plants are not tru for some reason i pull them and use the pods for myself wihout selling any pods or seeds look at this pics bellow i pulled them two plants after finding out it was not pure strain

hpim2011.jpg

hpim2014.jpg

hpim2012h.jpg

i didnt even let the green pods rip even it was tasting good but i only grow pure strains
now for isolation i use two methods first one if variety based method which means i dont place varieties from same family close to eachother to avoind cross pollinate secound method which is the most effective is covering the whole plant at the fllowering stage with light cotton cover that will allow air and sun in but not insects . after pods developed i remove the cover

at my shop i DONT sell any seeds that i didnt grow myself

wish you i answerd your questions

Are these your seeds from the varieties you have grown and/or are you buying as well to further trade/sell?
not any single seed come out of my own plants
i do guarantee that your buying what u see in the pic and your pod will look same or your money back

Can't ask for anything better than that. :hell: Everything I've gotten so far is true to style/pic, thanks Judy.
see what you guys need to realize i am not acommercial grower , growing peppers is a hobby and part of my life for me to use and share peppers is not an easy task, so the whole process of selling seeds for me starts with the selecting of the right variety from the right source so every one can have access to their favourite variety so the last thing any forum member or seed seller is handling the wrong inventory ( sees, pods, variety...) or handling the wrong information ( name, discription,heat leave, flavour...) to the professional user( you guys)
so if you care about your business and your frendship in this website you ahve no choice but offer the best of the best ...
and i want to thank all of you guys those who already placed many orders at my website and those who are buy fresh pods

any questions are most welcom

Thanks for the answers Judy, I really appreciate it. So bottom line is every seed you sell came from a pepper you grew. Very commendable.

Back