trade Dried Aji Amarillo to Trade or Sell?

I am looking for some dried aji amarillo pods, and have dried pods available for trade. Alternately, will buy. I'm looking for about a measuring cup's worth, maybe 2. No more than a sandwhich-sized ziploc bag can handle.

I had my produce guy at hy-vee order them from Melissa's. PM me your address and I will get them in the mail on Tuesday.

geeme, I've got some hanging on my plant right now, but when I was unable to track-down a good recipe for 'em, I went ahead and let them get "overripe" as a way to improve seed viability (something I read about recently in a scientific study about breaking pepper seed dormancy :cool:), so they're pretty "icky", NOT something I would feel comfortable having anyone actually eat! :eek:

However, even growing up against a window that's been seeing some hard freezes on the other side, this plant is still cranking-out new pods, so I may be in a position to offer you some fresh peppers soon if you are still interested?

BTW, what are you using these things for anyway? I am still trying to find an easy recipe for them that doesn't involve either mayo, or exotic Peruvian herbs! ;)

Back