• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drum and Bass

Easiest lights to program,is for a dj who only plays DnB!!

Some dnb is good,but an all weekend show filled of nothing but dnb?
uggg

What no Dub love?
Sure there is dub love ... but dub isn't dnb is it ;) so I guess that would be best in a dub thread??

apparently general questions are not wanted...removed,and won't return
Sorry I dont even understand what thats supposed to mean? Im serious.

Easiest lights to program,is for a dj who only plays DnB!!

Some dnb is good,but an all weekend show filled of nothing but dnb?
uggg

What no Dub love?
I agree about the lights. Never done it myself but had some white christmas lights with different settings around the living room wall along the ceiling I used to turn on when listening. Almost every setting went with what was on at the time.

And I agree Dub is cool. Love it actually. But I just want to keep true to the thread.

That said heres one you guys may not know. This ones called "Pitch Black" by Paranoid User aka Kemal of messiah fame. Enjoy:

DD

It's easy to misinterpret things that are said on the internet. I wouldn't sweat it.

In other news, I think I will be giving AK1200's "Weapons of Tomorrow" a listen today when I'm throwing some yo. I haven't listened to that album in a hot minute now.

Classic album:

0078568801182_500X500.jpg

OK, kind of a tangent here.....
but basically i have been into breakbeat style dance music since the early 90's... (i met my wife whilst 'raving' at some party..lol) so although i like other styles these days, breakbeat / oldskool style hardcore (rave) and drum & bass have remained in my blood ever since.
Not sure if it's anyone cup of tea or not, but whilst in the UK i wrote a ton of what was coined 'hardcore breaks', (which is basically oldskool rave music, but brought up to date with better production etc) and had quite a few bits released on various labels.

Here's a couple of examples....and if anyone's into it, do a search on Youtube for either Stu & Nee (stu is a guy i wrote with a lot) or DJ Nee..

Cheers

Neil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3ludssmoCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbKsGNdiXDo

Back