• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Drums

Been following Avery Molek for a couple years now. This kid is unreal. What I like the most about him is he doesn't seem forced into it. If you watch his videos, he is having a blast and is always singing along.

Eat your hearts out, drummers! You will never be as awesome as this kid! 7 year old Avery Molek dominating "YYZ" by Rush...

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Been following Avery Molek for a couple years now. This kid is unreal. What I like the most about him is he doesn't seem forced into it. If you watch his videos, he is having a blast and is always singing along.

Eat your hearts out, drummers! You will never be as awesome as this kid! 7 year old Avery Molek dominating "YYZ" by Rush...
Holy shit, this is sick. It took me forever to learn this song. Big credit to this guy. And for 7 years old? Wow. Can't imagine how he'll be when he gets older. He's already a mini Neil Peart. 

OH MY GAAWWD!
                                              check his doublebass at 3:00 unfriggenbelievable!

Might as well keep this post alive, so here's some past drum covers of mine. Enjoy

Here's a jam me and my friends did. This was not a serious effort lol. Don't think I posted it here though 
Here's an America cover. Riverside is the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHG5stK7XBI

Mine.
toontrack-ezdrummer2-630-80.jpg

Gimme sumtin i can rhyme to.

Cause Gotrox be droppin them  beats
While I'm holding it down   in the streets
Shoutin out, to the THP!!!
Where they got the good  eats
If you wanna run wit me
U better bring yo cleets!

Gotrox said:
Seriously?
What style?

But go easy, I only have a few hundred thousand megs of midi files. ;)

Badass, Technical, a Proper Bump! You know this is your thread, for the taking. Keep em coming.

cause you know SICMAN, cant record audio. :shh: :dance: :P

TrueNorthReptiles said:

Amazing and at 7 years old thats incredible.

im going to get good pics of my kit and post up.

just got done jamming with my father in law and step son.  it was fun :dance:   first and last time kinda thing.  right time right place.

Back