Drunk and making candy

My wife started making chocolate before she left for work and I get to keep makinmg it!!! Well I made chocolate covered nuts, chocolate coverd raisens and then I got creative...............wifes gonna kill me...LMAO.........I took some of Dicks Nuclear Nutterz and some melted chocolate.....Now I've got Choclate Covered Nuclear Nutterz!!!!!!!! And let me tell ya what...I'm friggin impressed!!!!!!!!!! Now I gotta go grt more beer....(Lil does my wife know ...a couple are mixed into the regular chocolate covered nuts...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your gunna be in trooouuuuubbbllleeeee! hehehehe

Shoulda put some extract on the few that accidently got mixed in with the regular ones...

That actually sounds really good! I love chocolate with salty. Pretels??? Yeah!

thehotpepper.com said:
That actually sounds really good! I love chocolate with salty. Pretels??? Yeah!

It is very good!!!! The "saltyness" and heat works great with the chocolate !!!!!

sounds very interesting may have to try these but with naga nuts from me old mate.. Do you reakon white choc would be good too??

Maybe to you it does. It's awesome stuff. It's cocoa butter. Yum.

White chocolate is one of life's biggest disappointments... it has "chocolate" as a name, but tastes like crap...
REAL chocolate is brown! dark brown...

I love dark choc about 70 percent coco but just thinkin will it go! Would they be nice like with geranium extract in as wel?? omri what you think?

Omri said:
White chocolate is one of life's biggest disappointments... it has "chocolate" as a name, but tastes like crap...
REAL chocolate is brown! dark brown...

So true. White chocolate isn't even chocolate. They should call it white trash :)

As far as chocolate goes I couldn't live anywhere better. And it's so cheap as well for the quality we're getting (cote d'or mmmm... marcolini mmmm...).

I've tried chocolate in other parts of the world, but I couldn't really enjoy it (same goes for beer as well though to a lesser extent). Especially in the US :lol: To be fair I didn't really taste them all because I was only there for 3 weeks, but what I've tasted wasn't that good. Like brown sugar... you can feel it creeping in your teeth destroying them. Except for Reese's peanut butter cups, those are nice :)

Just talking about it... Oh man I going to have some premium Belgian chocolate right now! Something with at least 70% cocao and no sugar!

dyce - sounds funny, its been a while so whats the news, did she smack ya ?

Novacastrian said:
White chocolate sucks ass.

maybe for you, IMO white chocolate tastes better than regular chocolate, as for dark chocolate NASTY!!

I told her what I did and she damn near kicked my ass when her dad bit into one!!!!!!!!! I laughed my but off....it was well worth it!!!!!!!! :lol:

Back