food drunken chef christmas dinner

I have a freezer FULL of orange habs....and they're damn hot for what they are, I can tell you....

Perhaps I should throw a few into my new Russian Standard.....

celeste - looks like both of you had a good time of some great food & booze, & then some more booze :cool:

paul & THP - I agree with THP on over 1 month. if you're gonna can something like pickles, I've always gone with the rule of wait at least 6 weeks before opening them - to let all the flavors blend together. I've watched some folks here can pickles & then open them days later, & I'm like whatever :rolleyes:

Looks good Celeste! Next time invite some dudes so me and TB can crash that thang lol.

Here's what Fatalii vodka looks like after about five months. Notice the pod is totally white. All the pigment has transferred to the vodka. It is plenty hot I tell ya!

100_5282.jpg

JayT said:
Here's what Fatalii vodka looks like after about five months. Notice the pod is totally white. All the pigment has transferred to the vodka. It is plenty hot I tell ya!

100_5282.jpg

I see vodka sucks the life out of just about anything....:lol:

Seriously....I have GOT to try this!!

THP- guys arent excluded from the party- we did have a token male - "the chosen family" can always bring a significant other or "chosen" brother. like I said in the other thread, Kat makes an igloo pitcher of margaritas for other events. "doing margaritas" is the sista holiday ritual-its the "spiritual" part of the holiday, and thats just for us.

Its sounds like the same thing, somehow its different:crazy:

Back