• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Dry chicken

Will the real Bubba please stand up!
Howdy thar Bubba. Lookin' like yew do sum good eatin'..yeee doggie, time fo sum vittles ma...

Gotta have moist chicken. Cooked fully mind you but juicy. Dry chicken is just horrible in my opinion. You can have juicy and still get the nice firm texture, you just have to know how to cook it properly.

But dry chicken works best in a water baloon slingshot. Hell, we used to rain terror in the various campgrounds we went to in my somewhat checkered past when we would rain down rock cornish game hems upon the unsuspecting public.

The military uses frozen chickens to shoot at aircraft canopies. Seriously, thats how they test the strength of the canopies in case of a bird hitting it while the plane is in the air. They have an oven-stuffer roaster cannon.

Sickmont said:
The military uses frozen chickens to shoot at aircraft canopies. Seriously, thats how they test the strength of the canopies in case of a bird hitting it while the plane is in the air. They have an oven-stuffer roaster cannon.

I WANT ONE!!! Just the thought gives me chills!

Back