• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Dshlogg's Plants, Peppers, and Flowers

Peru Purple and Condor's Beak in the front with Thai Dragon and Santa Fe Grande behind.
1023.jpg

There's my Orange Hab on the left looking a little better. It's accompanied by Jalapenos and Hungarian Waxes
1029.jpg

And my first pods are forming!:woohoo:
1033.jpg

My Jalapenos have a lot of pods:dance:
1037.jpg

And so do the Hungarian Waxes

1041.jpg

1043.jpg

I love the size and shape of these Orange Habs. This one is almost as big as a golf ball.
1047.jpg

looking good bro. nice work
Thanks man!

Beautiful! I usually shun wax peppers, but those are formidable! How's the flavor?
They vary from slightly hot to not hot at all. If I let them ripen to orange they have a nice sweet fruity flavor but the traditional light green ones have a little of that bitter unripe taste. Honestly I don't really like them and have given most away. Of course, they are my most productive plants so far.:rolleyes:

My Caribbean Reds are just packed with pods!
1049.jpg

My First Bhuts and they're twins! Sorry about the blurry pic. They're at the bottom of the plant and it took an awkward angle to get the shot.
1051.jpg

Ornamental Thai Hot
1053.jpg

Hanoi Red
1055.jpg

Peru Purple
1057.jpg

Finally got my first couple harvests!:onfire:

Hungarian Wax, Jalapeno, Thai Hot, Hanoi Hot, Jamaican Chocolate, Red Savina, Caribbean Red, Orange Hab, Cajamarca, Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich, and Santa Fe Grande.
015.jpg

004.jpg

have thought this before myself:

"Honestly I don't really like them and have given most away. Of course, they are my most productive plants so far."

looking over your work here, i gotta say you are a very gifted farmer

you have made quite a difference in your photos and weed control since the beginning

good work "dash dude" :onfire:

please try to keep taking the weeds out when they is little ones it is more betterer

Gorgeous plants! They don't look like they belong to a "rookie" grower. :lol:

Thanks so much. I hope I can keep improving and have a crop like some of the beautiful ones I've seen on here.
have thought this before myself:

"Honestly I don't really like them and have given most away. Of course, they are my most productive plants so far."

looking over your work here, i gotta say you are a very gifted farmer

you have made quite a difference in your photos and weed control since the beginning

good work "dash dude" :onfire:

please try to keep taking the weeds out when they is little ones it is more betterer

Thanks for the compliment. I know the weeds are embarrassing. I started this garden well into may. It was mostly grass at the time. I tried to improve the soil as much as I could with the little spare time I have. It's at my moms house because I don't have enough room for a large grow at my condo. I'm lucky if I make it over there once a week for an hour so I can't really control the weeds. Next year I plan to cover the ground with fabric to control them.
Great looking plants man! Definitely doesnt look like a Noob grow log! Keep it up!

Matt
Thanks Matt. I really appreciate you guys commenting. I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone out there. Lol

Back