• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Duplicate post! Mods delete me please!

11822705_892727957429842_5763441082302664237_n.jpg

The're should be a 3 day waiting period from submitting a tattoo design request and actually receiving it... 3 days should be long enough to come down from what ever you was high on when you decided something like that was a good idea. Unless you're on meth... then chances are you been up for a week or two and you just going to rob the tattoo studio after you polish all the chrome in it for 12 hours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1Pl1zGowc

D3monic said:
The're should be a 3 day waiting period from submitting a tattoo design request and actually receiving it... 3 days should be long enough to come down from what ever you was high on when you decided something like that was a good idea. Unless you're on meth... then chances are you been up for a week or two and you just going to rob the tattoo studio after you polish all the chrome in it for 12 hours. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1Pl1zGowc
Just like a handgun waiting period right? I agree.
JayT said:

Sadly there's a lot of people with belly button asshole tattoos. I got a tree frog when I was 12 from a mexican gang banger with a homemade gun. Lucky I didn't get aids or something. First and last tattoo I would most likely ever get. Almost got another at 15 but couldn't' decide on a design. 20 years later I still haven't decided. 

D3monic said:
Sadly there's a lot of people with belly button asshole tattoos. I got a tree frog when I was 12 from a mexican gang banger with a homemade gun. Lucky I didn't get aids or something. First and last tattoo I would most likely ever get. Almost got another at 15 but couldn't' decide on a design. 20 years later I still haven't decided. 
You have a treefrogs ass tatooed on your belly button with a gun!!??!@?? Chaos indeed! Lololol

You guys is crazy!
D3monic said:
My dad told me when I was a teenager, if I got piercings he was taking me to school in a dress and making me walk in, I never took the chance. Same with tats, though I considered it a few times over the years, I never got any.

You guys is crazy!

My dad told me when I was a teenager, if I got piercings he was taking me to school in a dress and making me walk in, I never took the chance. Same with tats, though I considered it a few times over the years, I never got any.[/quote

I am also tat and piercing free, we are the minority.

I can't stop thinkin of whoever posted that dude with the cheek holes and sheet. How insane must one be!?!?!?

I don't mind my girls pieced and tatted, big fan of suicide girls. Only things I don't like is gauges and pierced septums.  Love me some dimple piercings. 

img-thing.jpg

Side nose is ok though aesthetically it still bothers me. Ring better than stud or it looks like a pimple. No where near as bad as septum though.  Lip piecing are cool too. Hate tongue piercings because my mom had one and I had to listen to her click it against her teethe all the time. was annoying as shit. 

D3monic said:
Side nose is ok though aesthetically it still bothers me. Ring better than stud or it looks like a pimple. No where near as bad as septum though.  Lip piecing are cool too. Hate tongue piercings because my mom had one and I had to listen to her click it against her teethe all the time. was annoying as shit. 
You must be a young whipper snapper if your mom had a tongue ring! Lolol
My parentals are about this old.....

sevenstrings said:
You must be a young whipper snapper if your mom had a tongue ring! Lolol
My parentals are about this old.....

no, not really. I'm 35. My mom was just a biker junky whore

D3monic said:

no, not really. I'm 35. My mom was just a biker junky whore

Im not too much older than you but approching 40 ugghh.
Childhood memories are great aren't they? Lololol

I am glad that Mr kool aid bossman hasn't shut this down yet :-). Seems like a really cool dude to let these shenanighans continue on :-). This thread and crappy food thead has me on the floor laughing..... Oh, and anything said by texas blues! That guy is a riot I tell ya, such a great master of linguistics. :-)

Back