• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Duplicate post! Mods delete me please!

sevenstrings said:
I find eyebrow and lip peircings hot.
Nose rings are ok too....
There is a slight possibility we are both disturbed individuals D3monic...... Lol
Holy hell! That could have ended much worse!

I will have to disagree with D3monic. Septum piercings and guages (within reason) are freakin' hawt! Keep the guages under 1/2 inch or so. 00g is about right.

TrueNorthReptiles said:
Holy hell! That could have ended much worse!

I will have to disagree with D3monic. Septum piercings and guages (within reason) are freakin' hawt! Keep the guages under 1/2 inch or so. 00g is about right.
If gauges are the weird plugs in peoples ears I can't dig that on a woman...... I'd rather eat insanity peppers diaper dinner!!!!! Lololololol

10154010_671257686274767_2339421576671672117_n-1_zpsxmbn2mad.jpg

I'm taking a guess here...... But thems are gauges right????
All I can say is WHY!!!! Sure personal expression an such but jebus. The post of the cheek hole guy kinda creeped me out a tad.

Rymerpt said:

Yeah, that is a bit excessive. Mine are only 8mm and all my tattoos are hidden except my calf when I wear shorts.

sevenstrings said:
I'm taking a guess here...... But thems are gauges right???? All I can say is WHY!!!! Sure personal expression an such but jebus. The post of the cheek hole guy kinda creeped me out a tad.
Yeah, there is a limit. And yes, guages are the piercings that people stretch. Refer to above.

I don't know what it is about septums that turn me off. But she could be the hottest chick and just instantly makes them look like a bull dike with a boogy hanging. A few of my crushes have gauges in their ears so i'm not going to0 judge harsh. but when the things out, uber gross and floppy. 
septum-piercing3_595.jpg

Rymerpt said:
Can you see this guy bringing his daughter, who is wearing a pink tu tu, to Chucky Cheese for a biryhday party?

he would fit right in with all the other dudes at chucky cheese. The part time dads on their weekend and the lame highschool brothas who take their dates there and turn the place into a loud cackling heckle zoo

Rymerpt said:
Can you see this guy bringing his daughter, who is wearing a pink tu tu, to Chucky Cheese for a biryhday party?
I am a member of the modification crowd, the reasonable modification crowd, but I look forward to taking Saoirse to places like Chuck-E-Cheese. Anything for my little girl.

Rymerpt said:
Good for you sir^^^^^^^
Nothing matters more to me than raising my daughter in a safe, sane, normal and loving home. I would sell my soul to the devil himself to assure that. I will not bow or relent!

Back