• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Earthquakes and Disasters predictions

As some of you are aware, I am a practicing astrologer.

I have devoted a lot of time to formulate a theory of predicting Natural and Man made disasters during the last ten years. With a special emphasis on Earthquakes.

Based on my theory, I had predicted sever earthquake of Indonesia which resulted in Tsunami.
I had predicted earthquakes in Americas 20 days before Haiti happened.

Last week, I had predicted again about severe earthquakes in Japan and also Americans.
Day before , 7.3 quake struck in Japan and now today it has happened in Chile.

The predictions have appeared in our Astrology yahoo groups.

I do not want to take credit for successful predictions but yes, our ancient scriptures have given some laws and I developed on those and have formed a formula of predicting such disasters.

I will post my predictions here which I had made and also which I am going to predict in future.

Thanks

NJA

But i don't wear flip flops!

Seriously though NJA i am most interested about any predictions you may have and the formulas involved.

you dont wear flip flops?? geez mate.. you're in australia and i'm certain you've got at least one pair of thongs :)

mel said:
you dont wear flip flops?? geez mate.. you're in australia and i'm certain you've got at least one pair of thongs :)
Nova wears a thong... not the foot kind ;)

moyboy told me.

Not a pair of thongs i own
Except for those ones meant for bone
Very often i think oh my
Everyone here seems bi
Really doesn't matter in time

:D Yes im drunk and somethingk else...

Novacastrian said:
Not a pair of thongs i own
Except for those ones meant for bone
Very often i think oh my
Everyone here seems bi
Really doesn't matter in time

:D Yes im drunk and somethingk else...

I predict a FAIL in your future....soon!

You been hanging out with NJA Nova? :lol:

Why is it everyone's "PREDICTIONS" come after the fact, wouldn't that be considered a "POSTDICTION" and if thats the case I have been 100% correct my entire life making "POSTDICTIONS"

Back