• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Eating my first BHUT.

them lil fockers urt dont they!!!!! lol...I have eaten 4 of mine and I don't wanna eat any more!!! I just like watching every one else get hurt.....Now everyone I know is afraid when I tell them I got sumthin for them to taste....lmao....Great video!!!!!!

Dyce51 said:
them lil fockers urt dont they!!!!! lol...I have eaten 4 of mine and I don't wanna eat any more!!! I just like watching every one else get hurt.....Now everyone I know is afraid when I tell them I got sumthin for them to taste....lmao....Great video!!!!!!

chillilover said:
They missed you putting it in your mouth.:( As far as we know you were chewing on a piece of steak.:P

That was me and 15 other blokes, that know I have a chilli business ! ALL OF THEM I have "hurt" before ! The two blokes that did, were from Melbourne so were never privy to my form of torture !
Trust me when I say, these boys would not let me get away with a piece of steak ! I would get a flogging for suggesting it ! ;)

Back