• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Eating my first BHUT.

Said I would post it.
BEWARE of the language it was a bunch of lads without our wives, girlfriends or kids;) And my brother is hopeless (narrating).

This was a Warm up BBQ on my bucks weekend, after a day of paintball.
15 of us and only 3 of us got in to them !
First guy is chef, second was his mate dont know him really well, and then me:)
Its been awhile I kinda cant wait till I get another one in my mouth, though I hated my self for a bit ! Dribbled all over the place..

Two hours to upload a 4min vid?
How the....that should be like 50MB max, much less if it's XViD.

In about 2.5 hrs I could upload like 750MB...and I have sucky 75KB/s upload speed.

3 RD time lucky uploading to youtube.
Last one they rejected it for being duplicate.
Now compressed and uploading again should be up in half hour.

Okay watched it! Wait, all that time, and no shot of you eating it! Only shots of the other two guys. How do we know you ate it?????! LOL

Im at the end ! Brother was alittle slow, and I was not going to eat one... but again peer pressure and the whole chilli business thing... had to prove to them ;)
I just chucked the whole thing in
You can see the oil on my tounge !

good times :lol:

I saw you but the camera man missed you eating it.

So would you do it again?

FOr sure !
And I plan to do all of my pods this year !
Which of course is all superhotties !
I look forward to the 7 pod`s and scorpion`s the most.

Though it seems like a bad idea and u hate yourself for it at the time, the rush is just to addictive !

You gotta love peer preasure and you're a better man than me. I have tasted everything I grown, but I'll be damned if I'll eat a whole pod. Wow!

Pepperfreak said:
You gotta love peer preasure and you're a better man than me. I have tasted everything I grown, but I'll be damned if I'll eat a whole pod. Wow!
Got to do once in your life!
:schwarzenegger voice: just do it !
Badger said:
Nice one mate! Liked the music too - a nice touch.
Thanks mate thought i would use some thing ! Only had sample music avalible on this comp;)

Back