seed-train European Seed train...

There's a list one page back...

you're sending to
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands)

He should provide you the address via PM.

If the seeds do not arrive by the 10th, I will take full responsibility of restarting the train on its way to rory, It might not be much but I certainly have enough stuff for another round.

Which post office did you used and was there really no tracking used ? PM me I can maybe call around ... But if the package is somewhere in Italy I cant help, can't talk italian :)

Was sent from Maribor, here is the bill

12204699_1055611307796153_1116686523_n_zpsr7y2yxuj.jpg

rory said:
good news everybody!! :) just arrived home(after two hours at the dentist)...and there was a little package of goodness exploding on my windowsill!!! :) i promise to get it on its way as soon as possible, maximum friday. thanks guys

hallelujah .. we are back !

rory said:
good news everybody!! :) just arrived home(after two hours at the dentist)...and there was a little package of goodness exploding on my windowsill!!! :) i promise to get it on its way as soon as possible, maximum friday. thanks guys

Haha, thank God, I'm sure everyone was getting a little worried there for a second! 

Oh, worried??? I started to regret I didn't took more seeds, especially some pumpkin seeds. There were only a few of them, and I took maybe only 2-3 seeds.
But now I have no regrets!

dutchpepper
Member Since 05 Mar 2015
Offline Last Active Apr 30 2015 07:58 AM

guess he might be hard to get an adress from

rory said:
@dutchpepper needs to give me an address or else he/she will miss there turn...

send him PM so he will get an email about it.. if he doesn't answer back, send the package to the next person on the list

Sorry guys

I'm here.
Rollercoaster ride last few months.
My son was born end of March and is quite a hand full.

When I finally got used to that my father got some bad news and in and out of hospital for the last 2 months.

So not much forum time, but got the messages today. Really appreciate that I'm on the list.

Don't know if I have much to share that is not in there already but I will try.

I'll pm right after this

(did visit the last couple of months but not logged in on the other device, found some great advise)

Back