seed-train European Seed train...

it was posted today
I'm going to put it in the mail now (for the pickup tomorrow). I included some rare wilds for the ones interested - good luck with your 2016 grow!

what rare wilds are they, I wouldn't of minded some wilds

Cardenasii, Tovarii, buforum, rhomboideum and microcarpum I believe that I put in there. It only lists the CAP, CGN and PI codes though - please Google them (was in a rush to get them out in time due to business travel).

Cardenasii, Tovarii, buforum, rhomboideum and microcarpum I believe that I put in there. It only lists the CAP, CGN and PI codes though - please Google them (was in a rush to get them out in time due to business travel).

who have you sent them to as I've tried for 3 years to germinate tovarii with no success, would love to try the wilds again.

They are on their way to jlawrence, It's only a small quantity of seeds per variety though.

shame I didn't hold on to the parcel for longer, I'll see if Jon will save me some.

Thanks !

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), package shipped 18th of September
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train. Package shipped 25th of September.
3) tsurrie (Slovenia) - package shipped.
4) ErolDude (BiH)- package shipped.
5) Rory (Italy) - package shipped
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands) - package shipped
7) Nulle (Denmark)- package shipped
8) snagglepuss (UK)- package shipped
9) jlawrence (UK) - pending receipt
10) scotsbonnet (Scotland)
11) Comptine (Sweden)
12) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

13) serrano (Poland)
14) lobo (Czech republic)

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3

snagglepuss said:
shame I didn't hold on to the parcel for longer, I'll see if Jon will save me some.

If it's too late for Jon to save some of those seeds i'll take some out and post them down to you. Let me know.

Hi all, please do not contact me by PM - I'm not partaking in the seed train.. I just provided some seeds. Receipt was confirmed, so it's up to jlawrence now. I bet he's just busy, don't always think the worst of people.

please write a line just to say either the pack is on its way or not if you can. alot of people depending on you :)

Not only are the post offices rather busy, but they delivered the package back to me yesterday. Post offices were shut when I got home, so it'll be on it's Merry way again on Monday.

Merry Christmas !

1) LuckyLuke (Czech republic), package shipped 18th of September
2) rghm1u20 (Romania) - adding AaronTT's seeds to the train. Package shipped 25th of September.
3) tsurrie (Slovenia) - package shipped.
4) ErolDude (BiH)- package shipped.
5) Rory (Italy) - package shipped
6) dutchpepper (the Netherlands) - package shipped
7) Nulle (Denmark)- package shipped
8) snagglepuss (UK)- package shipped
9) jlawrence (UK) - package shipped
10) scotsbonnet (Scotland) - pending receive
11) Comptine (Sweden)
12) Midnight Sun Peppers (Norway)

13) serrano (Poland)
14) lobo (Czech republic)

) back to LuckyLuke for round 3