trade Exchange seeds

Subject to all
I wanted to ask if there was any user willing to send seeds of chilli typical of his country, for example (the fatalii from africa, amachito by a Brazilian), and so on.
I can exchange them with:cajenna,cherry bomb f1,cornetto rosso,(thai hot finished), big cherry bomb,(ciliegia piccante finisched), antillais carribean,:onfire::onfire:
I thank you for your attention::shocked:
kirmen

HI hows things? Im from Aus and am not sure what chilli we may have that would be any where close to native or such like. Let me know if you find out an aussie one and i'll see if I can send some if I have them!

Scorpion said:
HI hows things? Im from Aus and am not sure what chilli we may have that would be any where close to native or such like. Let me know if you find out an aussie one and i'll see if I can send some if I have them!

australia has a few chillis to its name

broome
atomic heart
morpeths marbles
aussie black f1 hybrid

Francesco.(Kirmen), I am still waiting for OUR seed trade to happen. I emailed you to find out if you got the pepper seeds I sent to you,...and to tell you that so far I have not gotten the seeds you sent to me. When did you send yours out? I lost my postal receipt...but it has been way over a week since I sent them to you. Stan

FlaHotPep said:
Francesco.(Kirmen), I am still waiting for OUR seed trade to happen. I emailed you to find out if you got the pepper seeds I sent to you,...and to tell you that so far I have not gotten the seeds you sent to me. When did you send yours out? I lost my postal receipt...but it has been way over a week since I sent them to you. Stan

the seeds as I have written in mp you have arrived on 13/05
kirmen

Back