Extra Seeds

I have an overabundance of seeds so need to share some of them. Send an SASE if you'd like any.

Here's what I have extras in, some mild, some hot:

Sweet Banana
Jalapeno M
Chile de Arbol
Thai Dragon
Orange Thai
Hungarian hot wax
Fresno
Poblano
Japone
Habanero Arbol
Cubanelle
Floral Gem
Fushimi
Cascabel
Scotch Bonnet Big Sun
Vietnamese
Anaheim
Explosive Ignite
Santa Fe Grande
Sweet Mini
Cherry Bomb
Fish Cross
Chile Negro
Red Mushroom
Carribe
Cayenne
Rocoto
Chimayo
Mariachi
Bishops Crown
Jalapeno
Calo
Sayula (jalapeno type, excellent pepper)
Puya
Little Elf
Naga Jolakia
Naga Morich
Serrano from Mexico...different than USA kind...I haven't grown this one yet but willing to share the extra seeds

pm me if you are interested, and I am always looking for new seeds I don't have so tempt me.

Wow!!! Who needs a seed parcel with a collection like this?

If I weren't getting the parcel next I would be all over this.

I love this board!

does the bishops crown grow indoors? I'm really interested in trying that one, and the rocoto. but can only grow indoors at the moment. also, how much does it cost to send a letter to america from sweden if anyone knows?

JJ, I am just slightly obsessed with peppers, if I don't try them I'll never know if I like them or not so I have a rather ...ummm ..large... collection of seeds. That's why I share them, spread the peppers around and my seeds stay fresh that way too. The more I grow, the more I can share. To be honest hubby always says now you are not planting all those peppers, you don't need that many...but...we grow them anyway. It's a good hobby for him, he has emphysema and is more active in the garden now that the peppers are his project. He's enlarging the garden next year. So all is good.

I'm interested in a few seeds...I sent you an email through here to find out where I would need to send an envelope. Hopefully it worked.

pepperfever said:
I have an overabundance of seeds so need to share some of them. Send an SASE if you'd like any.

Here's what I have extras in, some mild, some hot:

Sweet Banana
Jalapeno M
Chile de Arbol
Thai Dragon - 3 seeds
Orange Thai - 3 seeds
Hungarian hot wax - 3 seeds
Fresno
Poblano
Japone
Habanero Arbol
Cubanelle
Floral Gem
Fushimi
Cascabel - 3 seeds
Scotch Bonnet Big Sun
Vietnamese - 3 seeds
Anaheim
Explosive Ignite - 3 seeds
Santa Fe Grande
Sweet Mini
Cherry Bomb
Fish Cross
Chile Negro - 3 seeds
Red Mushroom
Carribe
Cayenne
Rocoto
Chimayo
Mariachi
Bishops Crown
Jalapeno
Calo
Sayula (jalapeno type, excellent pepper)
Puya - 3 seeds
Little Elf
Naga Jolakia - 3 seeds
Naga Morich
Serrano - 3 seeds
from Mexico...different than USA kind...I haven't grown this one yet but willing to share the extra seeds

pm me if you are interested, and I am always looking for new seeds I don't have so tempt me.

" Translated mechanically for Babel Fish"

I you sending here of the Brazil - 50 seeds of " Malaguetão" - hot, and vc order 3 seeds to me of each one of its hot.

I you sending my first one. Without problems.

Got my seeds today Jackie. My FIRST YEAR list is about full...thanks to you and others on this forum.

Thanks Again
Paul

Back