auction Extremely HOT auction - 7 Pod assortment

Up for auction are 2 boxes of extreme heat. High bidder gets choice or the option to take both. Second highest bidder gets the other box if not taken by the high bidder. Shipping is included, bidding starts at $5 and auction closes at 9:00 P.M. central time 8-8-12 (Wednesday night).

Packages will be shipped Thursday morning (8-9-12) CONUS only. Payment via PayPal. PM me immediately after the close of the auction with your shipping info and for payment instructions.

Seed pods identified.
SeedPods.jpg

BOX #1
BOX1.jpg

BOX #2
BOX2.jpg

Enjoy the burn!!!
devilsmokin.gif

BB stands for Billy Boy Douglah. They refer to a certain person who grew some nasty douglah's I believe. :rolleyes:

Yes, BB = Billy Boy; just identifying the source of these extreme strains.

No need to state which box you're bidding on since high bidder gets choice @ auction close and next highest bidder gets the other box if 1st bidder doesn't opt to take both.

Hmmm... lotta room left in these priority mail boxes. Let's fill 'em up.
Needsfilling.jpg

Winners can select from the pod assortment in the 2 pics below and I'll harvest 'em Thursday morning and pack the box. My plants are loaded with ripe pods, but since some types are limited to only one plant's production I'll let you know if there are any quantity issues with a particular variety. As long as you chose multiple varieties I foresee no problems. Load 'em up.
PodsLabled.jpg

PodsLabled2.jpg

Back