auction Extremely HOT auction - 7 Pod assortment

I think that Silver_Surfer should give you both one box and you both will be happy----this bidding war has gone on long enough and the price is way beyond beyond what I would call reasonable. But then that is good for Surfer!!! He has the plants they came off and I assume there will be more from him soon---at these prices he can retire early

St. Louis Wins!

St. Louis always wins, brother!

I think that Silver_Surfer should give you both one box and you both will be happy----this bidding war has gone on long enough and the price is way beyond beyond what I would call reasonable. But then that is good for Surfer!!! He has the plants they came off and I assume there will be more from him soon---at these prices he can retire early

If he shows up early and answers my PM the price will go stupid high, but no one will be retiring. Has to be both boxes though, otherwise its a waste of effort.

Do you really even need to ask that question?

$60, I will take both boxes and all the seeds will be SASBE to members here after they have been dried.

I am assuming these are open pollinated? I just want to be able to provide full disclosure when I give them away.

Yes, these pods are OP.

3 minutes left.

Wasnt playing. I was fully prepared to put up $100 per box or more if I could get Silver to donate some of the money to charity. I am sure he would have but we just did not have time to make an agreement.

If I was just trying to bid you up I would have bid more than once. YOU bid your self up, I didn't do anything.

The pods are picked, packed and in the mail. Both boxes combined contain a little over 4 pounds total NET WEIGHT of extreme pods (mostly Morougas and Brain Strains as requested).

$37.50 per pound shipped for extreme and rare 7s is pretty close to market value IMO. I think she caught ya sleepin'. :D

Until next time. ;)

The pods are picked, packed and in the mail. Both boxes combined contain a little over 4 pounds total NET WEIGHT of extreme pods (mostly Morougas and Brain Strains as requested).

$37.50 per pound shipped for extreme and rare 7s is pretty close to market value IMO. I think she caught ya sleepin'. :D

Until next time. ;)
thank you and you have a great day

Back