• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

F&%$$@* Ebay...

Here are some shots of the first ripe pods from my "seedrack.com" "Bhut Jolokia" seeds....Friggin liars. I have no idea what these are but they ARE NOT bhuts. They are really hot but thats not the point here.

DSCF4003.jpg

DSCF4002.jpg

DSCF4004.jpg

Well... If you learned to be critical and didn't take peoples statement as facts you wouldn't have been... burned...

DarkTrak, I realize that you think I'm an @sshole (and I understand why), but maybe this helps you understand why I pick on silly, meaningless details? (Example - why would a serious businessman use Ebay...)

Looks like a hybrid of some sort to me....

mutt-pepper!

Sorry bout your eBay experience. I, for one, love eBay....but take every transaction with a grain of salt.

looks like habanero caribian ... when it comes to seeds i trust swap with friends here more than commercial companies . they might do what even it takes to make money unless you find trusted site like the hippy seeds or rainbow chili seeds both members here and have trusted seeds so if you are looking for somthing they have why go to others

no no no your all wrong, its a rare natural occurring mutation, behold the Orange Super Bhut!! on sale now at ebay.com ;)

If you need some Bhuts I think I may have a few seeds left or you can wait till I harvest some pods from this years crop.

I bought some orange habs from the grocery store 2 years ago and planted some of the seeds and grew 'em. Those orange 'thangs look exactly like what I grew.

MrArboc said:
(Example - why would a serious businessman use Ebay...)

Once again, another gem of a statement. Flung forth from your fingertips, through the Internet and into my eyes. You sure you don't wanna re-phrase that statement?

WickedMojo said:
no no no your all wrong, its a rare natural occurring mutation, behold the Orange Super Bhut!! on sale now at ebay.com ;)

best way to say it palme it on mutation .... not hybrid its mutation

DarkTrak said:
Once again, another gem of a statement. Flung forth from your fingertips, through the Internet and into my eyes. You sure you don't wanna re-phrase that statement?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I read MrArboc's statement as an insult to the company that sold you the seeds, not to you. Sounds to me that he is saying that a serious seed seller will not be on ebay. I have to agree to an extent. Maybe there are good ones, not sure, but I don't trust them even though I have bought a couple of packs there before.

jacob

Shitty. I hate it when I plant something and it turns out to be anything but what I thought it was going to be. Kinda makes it hard to come up with a plan for what you want in the year when the seeds aren't true.

Yeah its happened to all of us. Iv'e ordered seeds numerous times from seeds suppliers and when i grow em out its not what was advertised. Doesnt just happen from e-bay sellers.

I have some ALBINO BHUT'S if anyone is interested...I have them up for auction on Ebay...

Seriously, why dont we all start a thread where everyone names the "seller" that they have been "burned" by. That way we can all benefit from NOT buying from these people. Although I CAN say that I wont be buying any seeds off of Ebay...(Gonna go start the new thread.)

Hot Pooper said:
I have some ALBINO BHUT'S if anyone is interested...I have them up for auction on Ebay...

cmpman1974 said:
Are you screwing with us about these pods? lol.

Hook, line, and sinker! that is so funny that a guy with 30 posts selling pods off e-bay got you like that. Just couldn't resist roflol.

Everybody goes through these mistakes I gather. I did exactly the same thing and went on ebay first and then discovered the wonders of this wonderful forum. =D

Ive bought a ton of seed from different pepper seed sellers, but the only pepper seed I ever bought from Ebay was Donne Sali, from a nursery in the Mariana Islands 2 years ago.And it quickly became my favorite pepper! So I had a good experience on Ebay, But I would want to kill if I took 6 months of babying a plant just to find out it was a Banana Pepper!

Back