• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

F2 Bengal kittens?

Hello I have 2 11 week old f2 bengal Asian leopard cat hybrid kittens That I need find good homes for now. Please note that these are of the f2 generation and can be a bit wild at times (NOT your normal cat) as they are a hybrid of domestic and asian leopard cat. But they are very intelligent, playful and vocal. I am asking here as I need to find them good homes now!! These usually sell for $1500+ I am asking $250 each plus shipping if applicable ( to thp members with 10 or more posts) to help cover the cost of vet, food, and moms vet care for them. They will come with first shots de-fleaed de-wormed and on kitten revolution. Here are some pics Pm me if interested feel free to ask any questions you may have on here.

The boy posiden
CX5HFHFRAH533XLI48.jpg

HQKOBIAR4OEROAEXUT.jpg

The girl ra
7887M8BG18KSS7ZEVR.jpg

BTJ9G28FANFEI953KP.jpg

Mods Sorry But I didn't know where else to put this at the market place seems to be only for food items. I only put this here as I know and trust a lot of the thp members and thought this would be a good place to find them good homes.

Back