• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Fantasy football? (League Full)

lol 3/5, you guys have the even houses water on even days/odd houses water on odd days. Cool, I used to have that in FL. The water police were pretty fierce there.

Got you 3/5!

Yes wayright it will be a live draft around a week before the season starts! Pm me your email and I will send the invite. Getting close to 10!

When I lived in miam we were in a gates community and said screw the water police haha. But I felt bad for folks who couldn't even wash their cars in certain days

just fired out the invites to 3/5 and Romy!

PS chad ochocinco is a douche bag

wayright is in too! Only 1 more spot unless we want to open the league up to 12 people which i do not have a problem with. I wouldnt want to do 16 as then we get too many dead teams.

Let me know what yall think!

Yup, 10 is awesome...12 is doable.....16 is awful! Too bad about Ochocinco man, he really is a douchebag!

Only problem with more than 12 is its almost impossible to start 3 WR AND a TE AND a FLEX. Would have to go 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1flex, D, kicker. Lineups get to diluted past 12 teams. So I guess what I'm saying is my vote is 10 with the way the league rosters/lineups are set right now.

Someone is going to stumble on this thread after this weekend's games and go OH SH*T!

What do you guys think about everyone donating one chili related product to the winner? Maybe some sauce, seeds, powders? Unless it is Wayright he has too many chili's already ;)

Oh and nice to see you join the mix Conor :dance:

Back