• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Fatali ?

hixs

Banned
Ok if you`ll look at my photos - is the 2nd one a choc fatali?It`s supposed to be a red.Never grown them before but something looks a little strange.damn they are big though!

As you have stated...they most certainly aren't red!! I would say they are either choc fatalii but most likely they are a cross with a choc hab.....The taste might let you know......I'm not sure but I think I heard that the choc fatalii doesn't have as strong a tates as it's true yellow brother??

Ok thanks Moy,,Nice to know i`m not crazy.i`ll taste it shortly and let yall know. thanks

PRF posted in one of my threads that the Chocolate Fatalii was a let down heat and taste wise. I haven't tried mine yet.

Those pepper look nothing like the chocolate or red fatalii I'm growing it has to be a red fatalli x chocolate chinense. I always get a few suprise crosses that end up being interesting pods. Hixs your naga dorset morich is yellow don't think that one is right either. Ripe pods look great!

As PRF said, the chocolate Fatalii I am growing this year (from Peppermania) has almost no heat and the pods I grew this year were long and slender and brown...very disappointing...

My question would be "Are they fully ripe?" Maybe they will go through another color change.

OK ,,,hell I don`t know right now. Got all these from chiliwomen.com.Gonna be fun to try though.I will say this is the 2nd time i`ve bought and received different.Necrocannible will vouch for this.Thanks everyone I really appreaciate it.BIGT what happens to them are on their way to you.lol Nothing like junk mail . yall have a great one

Back