• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

fatalli

20130920_171222.jpg

Its about the only one so far fruiting that I know what it is.... santa fe grande and one of my okinawan varieties are fruiting, too.... everything else were from mixed trades....

Color!

Fatalii is one of the most underrated peppers.  Some of mine are putting out their third flush this season, it's been a good Fatalii year for me.  

Good to see yours are coming along nicely!

Its probably thw only plant I was looking forward to that has done anything this season.... other than my unknown ornamentals, santa fe grande and one of my japanese peppers, its the best producing.... but this is my first ripening one.... all around, the japanese pepper plant is the best, and it was a late start....
Just did a quick calculation.... about 45ish days to ripen or start to ripen....

The Fatalii is an awesome plant.  Once they start, they keep producing....and producing.....  I swear I got 200+ pods off my 3 Fatalli plants in a 2-3 week time period near the end of the season!

I picked it.... hopefully it'll ripen faster with the warmer temps inside than it will over the next few days outside wheee temps will be between low 40s and mid 70s....
20131104_214929.jpg

Back