• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Fatties

0SlDc3.jpg

NXSo81.jpg

Can stuff with whatever you want. These were pizza for the kids. I like too stick the bacon weave in the freezer, makes it a little easier to work with. Sausage chub also.
jQiJYJ.jpg

Looking good, sitting at 155* wanna hit 165*
HEedsX.jpg

Finished Fatties, oh my my!
Dij4HJ.jpg

MaggedOut said:
Should of wrapped em then, they looked good!

Nah that may ruin the texture of the bacon, no? Never made fatties, I think they look great. Or maybe wrap, unwrap to finish? For a good bacon color. But they look good to me.

The Hot Pepper said:

Nah that may ruin the texture of the bacon, no? Never made fatties, I think they look great. Or maybe wrap, unwrap to finish? For a good bacon color. But they look good to me.

Damn straight!

The Hot Pepper said:
Have never wrapped them before. Always get them up too 165* just with the smoke.

They always get that dark mahogany color too. Chit, the kids didn't complain. My baby said daddy this is Bad @$$. While licking her little fingers

Back