• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite Favorite Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce?

Real "Buffalo wings" are. This thread is about the chain restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings. They have lots of flavors. I would have to say the same thing as you sauceking, its either spicy garlic or mango habanero.

Thanks for the info Jay. I've never heard of Buffalo Wild Wings.
Using the name buffalo wing for non buffalo wings is really quite mis-leading although I'm sure they're tasty

If you take the mango-hab and the blazin' sauces and mix them 50-50....you come up with a pretty good wing. The key is to order the wings "naked" and sauce them at the table. Tim and I usually order 50 of 'em and just keep eating and drinking black and tans till they're gone. :beer:

It also works well with a 50-50 mix of the teriyaki and blazin'.....

...but this is just MY opinion.

Mango Habanero and Spicy Garlic for me too. You can order them "extra saucy" or "wet" for no extra charge. You can also order all drummies or all flats if you want. Blazin' has decent heat, but not the best flavor, although I like eating them on my lunch break when it's cold outside. I probably have 10 T-shirts from the Blazin' Challenge. They make good work shirts. I did a shot of Blazin' sauce last weekend and it gave me gut rot. I used to love BWW but now I find most of their sauces too salty.

Thanks for the info Jay. I've never heard of Buffalo Wild Wings.
Using the name buffalo wing for non buffalo wings is really quite mis-leading although I'm sure they're tasty
With fast/casual food anything goes man. Chili's has nothing spicy, and Chipotle has no chipotles. :lol:

But they do have Buffalo style, and I don't see the problem with naming yourself after a famous dish if you serve it.

To the OP: You're from NOLA and posting about hot sauce from a fast food chicken joint? That might just be a federal crime! Where 'da po' boys, mudbugs and etouffe at?

To the OP: You're from NOLA and posting about hot sauce from a fast food chicken joint? That might just be a federal crime! Where 'da po' boys, mudbugs and etouffe at?
We eat that all the time. Lol. Some people think all Cajun food is spicy. It's ofcourse more about flavor.

I ran out of hot sauce last week and wanted a quick fix so I went to Buffalo Wild Wings as I'd never tried their sauces before. I got a bottle of Blazin' and a bottle of Mango Habanero. To be honest I don't think either one of them tasted that nice but they were better than nothing.

I picked up several bottles of concentrate from Alabama Jack and I basically make my own as needed. I have fatali, bhut, red Caribbean, and a few others that I can choose from. I start off with a cheap bottle of basic wing sauce and add a variety of things like fresh garlic, BBQ, honey, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, cajun spices, teriyaki, etc. So far my favorite is red Caribbean, with a part of honey, some roasted garlic, and a dash of dark mustard. Kinda of a sweet mustard sauce that I put over the wings and then broil for about 5 minutes and let rest. The good part of making your own is you can get it as hot / mild as you like!

Mango Hab definitely. Very hot initially, but the burn was done after about 5 minutes. consistency was sticky like it was a honey sauce. pretty good for a chain restaurant.

Back