• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

favorite Favorite Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce?

I had the Blazzin and Wild. I thought that they both tasted bad, was really dissapointed. I need to try Mango Habanero and Spicy Garlic.

The wife and I ate at BWW last night and tried a couple new sauces they have. Not sure if it's a regional thing or a test but both were pretty tasty. They had "Southwest Smokey" which had a little heat to it but not much smokey flavor. The other one, "Captain Morgan" was the tastier of the two. It reminded me of Cajun Island's Blackened Bourbon Sauce.

Ive done the blazin challenge pretty good heat but not much in flavor. I like the captain morgans but only available at select times. It is currently available. My favorites would be Hot BBQ, Mango Hab. and Asian Zing. I also think wild and Carribean Jerk are pretty good. If you want more sauce tell em to make them wet. I also like the chicken wraps with the wild sauce. They also have good onion rings. Plus all their sauces are available to be purchased in bottles at the restaurant.

i heard of BWW they are great.it hands down has to be the spicy buffalo garlic.and i remember when i first tried blazin ,i thought it was the hottest thing in the world.now i eat that stuff like french onion dip,literaly.i literaly pourit on a plate and dip chips in it. :lol:

They have that sauce?

That's it...I'm going today!
no actually i got my wing places mixed up, i like the mango habanero myself

the asian ghost chile sauce wings are from the kutztown tavern in kutztown pa theya also have a smoky habanero that is genuinly hot and tasty

sorry for the mix up

i do so love hot wings!!

thanks Joe

Okay after craving something different I decided to make some chicken and use the BWW sauce I've had in the fridge for a while. I'd never tasted it upon purchasing it and had mixed feelings upon my first samples a couple of weeks ago...but now I know why it's sat there while all of my other sauces have been drained!

I made 2 chicken breasts and one one I used Mango Habanero....I finished it but in all honesty I still wasn't very impressed. Then on the second I used the Blazin' sauce. I couldn't even finish this....Personally I think it tastes disgusting. Nice and toasty but that's not enough to make me want to eat it.

These two are the only sauces I've tried from BWW but I'm in no rush to try any of the others, especially if I'm paying!

Back