• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Favorite Headphone Brand?

I use (and love) my sennheiser headphones - have the PC310 I use for gaming.  This is my 3rd pair, have used sennheiser headphones for a long time (since battlefield 2 lol).

My father in law was a serious audiophile and gifted me with a pair of Grado Labs PS500e headphones when he upgraded his own.   He's had many different high end headphones and I've listened to most at their house.  The Grados he gave me are quite simply the best headphones I've ever heard.  Normally I don't "gush" over such stuff, and I would never ever pay the kind of money that he does for headphones but jeez those things are great.  Like super high end speakers you wear on your head.  Crazy.

I wear Koss Portapros and the sound is fine, but everybody asks me if I'm enjoying my walkman...
1489014103805.jpg

My studio is full of $99 Sennheisers a Sony MDR V6 and two pairs of Harvey Gerst MoreMe tracking phones. The Senns are the most color-free flat phones ever, I love 'em.I even mixed a song with them once, sounded as good as it would have if mixed through the near-fields. They're like have a pair of Yammy NS-10s strapped to your head.

Back