• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite favorite hot/super hot pepper

7 Pot Primo for flavor! Mane some Chicken Alfredo with Primo powder in it for heat....amazing. 

10042376305_4ec29d5aa9_z.jpg

Second that, Datil. 

I think the Naga Morich is my favorite of that pepper "family".   
Love its unique burn and flavor profile.  Makes good powder, too. (Joyner knows!)

I may be influenced by the box of Naga Morich gifted to me last year by JAG, the first of many pepper presents I've received!   

My favorite super hot is usually the one I'm eating right now.  For today, it will prolly be a big, phat, Yellow 7 pod from JAG. 
What are you feeding them things anyway, man?!

What is it about fatalli that it seems to have appeal for such a high percentage participants. I found my first experiance with the choclate fatalli to be bitter and hot and bitter. It may well be that a red or yellow fatalli would provide a different flavor profile.  Yes?

I'm a simple guy with simple tastes. Habanero all the way. Everything else is just a novelty to me.

NorwegianChili said:
Fatalii

Bhut jolokia

CNG21500
Wow, I was going to say the same. Fatalii = great heat and even better flavor. Bhuts = haven't found a more versatile superhot (fragrant, tasty, HOT). CGN21500 = blew me away this year. Like a bigger, more flavorful, less seedy version of Chiero Roxa.

HP22BH said:
What is it about fatalli that it seems to have appeal for such a high percentage participants. I found my first experiance with the choclate fatalli to be bitter and hot and bitter. It may well be that a red or yellow fatalli would provide a different flavor profile.  Yes?

Yellow Fataliis.

Don't even mess with the red or chocolate. Now chocolate habs. Different story.

As for my personal favorite hot, I would have to say Fatalii. Followed VERY closely by chocolate habs.

For the supers, I love 7 pots. Any of them, but a premium on the yellow variety. I would like another shot at the Jigsaw though. I only had a piece of one. I could see that becoming one of my top 3 easily. Great aroma, and top taste. Easily one of the best tasting supers I've ever had a piece of. And bitch slappin' hot.

I also enjoyed Judy's brown Moruga immensely.

I still have a lot of peppers to taste yet, but I have found one that I really enjoy both taste and burn.
Judys brown morugas

I wouldn't dream of attempting to devour an entire pod at one time, but in pieces it cant be beat!

Back