• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Favourite Chile

bentalphanerd said:
Young nettle leaves & lantana leaves are some of the stranger bush beer recipes I've seen.
Looks like you'll be going thirsty though Pam :P

Lantana leaves?

I can live with going thirsty in that case.

tough choice :think: caribbean red hab or congo trinidad, well thats only my choices from the kinds of chiles I've grown so far but it could change next season :lol:
but for my tried & true reliable type would have to be Thai chiles (take your pick the types I've grown so far are all great producers) they're very easy to grow & hot.

I thought I heard years ago that red chiles & red bells were the ones that had the highest nutrition levels, I guess thats wrong, but would of never thought that hungarian wax chiles would be at the top of the list. just for that reason I'd eat & grow them but I just cant stand eating those kinds (wax chiles) so I dont grow them :lol:

Hey bent those cross "prikinero" falls into that pequin x habanero thai prik kee nu cross orange hab (prikis ar a pequin type) and those pods are plenty hot.

lol I grew 53 carabian red hab plants this year and still munching and drying from frozen..I love them but thx to other users I get to try other peppers...Still gotta find some slim jim seeds..im shure itll happen...Man im looking forward to next years garden

So far it is Orange Hab, Peach hab, Lemon Hab and Chocolate Hab. If I haven't got Habs I'll go for Scotch Bonnets and just increase the amount.

Back