Feisty Parrot Giveaway!! FREEBIES!!

1. A Axe 
For tool making, Cutting branches into spears,shelter materials,firewood. The axe may also be used for hunting.
2.Stainless steel Metal pot
I would use the metal pot for cooking,collecting water/boiling water and I would also use the pot as a reflector to signal aircraft that might be flying by.
3. Magnesium fire starter
To start fires for cooking or signaling.

Thank you to all who entered, there were some great answers! However we picked three that amused us the most, so CONGRATULATIONS to

Pepperjack91
cone9
bravesfan

A bottle of OUCH! will soon be winging it's way to you!

Wonderful. Thank you so much.

It was a fun, creative contest.

Got home tonight and found this in the mailbox. Can't wait to give these a try. Thanks Feisty Parrot! !!!

20140306_235959.jpg

ME TOO !!!

I'll be clearing some room on the frig's sauce shelf and cracking these open this weekend.  Thanks again Feisty Parrot!

cone9 said:
ME TOO !!!

I'll be clearing some room on the frig's sauce shelf and cracking these open this weekend.  Thanks again Feisty Parrot!

So, I posted this picture from the office during lunch and I heard that parrot calling my name the rest of the afternoon. I had no choice - both bottles were opened and slathered on some sausage for supper.
Good stuff, both! OUCH has a nice freshness to its taste and the heat in Savage Beast certainly did "sweat my nape"!

OUCH is delicious! I dipped my scallops in it for lunch. The scotch bonnet is one of my favorite peppers and this sauce really compliments their taste. I like that it has tequila in it :)

Back