• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Ferment Give Away - Winner

I just realized that there are candied jals and taco sauce in there.  Both of those are worth the price of admission alone!

I have about 5 lb of pods from last summer in the freezer.  I am going to try to start up my first every ferments this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration buddy!

Husker21 said:
I just realized that there are candied jals and taco sauce in there.  Both of those are worth the price of admission alone!

I have about 5 lb of pods from last summer in the freezer.  I am going to try to start up my first every ferments this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration buddy!
I will get your package out early next week.  Thanks and take care.

TJP

Its officially buddy day in my house.  Ferments 2 with the rocotos was dope. I can smell the onions in it.  The heat is perfect and would please even non chili-heads.  Ferment 3 with the lemon drops and Jays peach ghost scorpion was awesome!  More heat on this one than ferment 2.  But wow, I loved the flavor.  I tried them both on a spoon and than ate a a hot dog with each of these two sauces.  Did a little candied jalapeno chaser.  Now I am looking forward to dinner tonight.  Taco Thursday.  Gonna use the taco sauce and spike it with some of the powders.  

Thanks again buddy.    

Back