• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

snack-food Fiery Habanero Doritos

I am officially addicted to these chips. I found them at Wally World of all places. I must say - these are the only food that turns your fingers orange that are allowed on my boat as a snack - mainly because I am the only one that will eat them and I wont have little orange finger prints on my uposlstry.

Dan@BLP Labels said:
COMMIE PINKO
It's NAZI BASTARD, thankyouverymuch...(I'm German, not Russian :onfire: )

They were waaaaaaayyyyy under my heat level so I didn't get any heat at all and on top of a huge list of no no's on the ingrediants, there was false advertising on the package.

On the back side it says, "Experience that massive Doritos brand chrunch as it ignites a nuclear explosion of HABANERO, JALAPENO, and CHIPOTLE PEPPERS in your mouth." I go and check their ingredients...look at that, no Jalapeno or Chipotle peppers listed, only "Habanero Chili pepper"...

I googled it and got nothing that would remotely resemble an ingredient.

What gives??? It's listed as an ingredient in Doritos???

T

Tina Brooks said:
I googled it and got nothing that would remotely resemble an ingredient.

What gives??? It's listed as an ingredient in Doritos???

T
Another one went over your head, Tina. He means that there are many ingredents that he doesn't know what they are, hence the made up word.

He basically said " To much unidentifiables in the ingredients"

imaguitargod said:
Another one went over your head, Tina. He means that there are many ingredents that he doesn't know what they are, hence the made up word.

He basically said " To much unidentifiables in the ingredients"

:lol: Thank You! :lol:

I saw, I was just giving you a hard time :lol:

Tina Brooks said:
What the heck is "glypto"???

Tina, I think you need a new muffler bearing in your vehicle because the Finnegan pin is rattling, and you can only use a left-handed smokeshifter to fix it.

Man, thank God gullible is not in the dictionary. :lol:

DEFCON Creator said:
Tina, I think you need a new muffler bearing in your vehicle because the Finnegan pin is rattling, and you can only use a left-handed smokeshifter to fix it.

Man, thank God gullible is not in the dictionary. :lol:

LOL!!!!! Sent my mother (back a few years ago) to the auto supply store to pick up a Hoogie (Who-Gee) valve repair kit for her carbatooter. Tole her it's an aftermarket thing and they keep them under the counter. Don't let them young pups tell you they don't have any, or don't know what you're talking about. They have them and don't want people to know about it, so INSIST they give you one. We still laugh about it... :-)

Back