• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Finally

I have some color to show. Red Devil's Tongue.
I can breathe a little easier.
finallycolor.jpg

excellent SD...let me know how the red devils tongue taste...am curious to see if they taste like the regular yellow devils tongue

Oh yeah, first peppers from all my peppers will definitely be on camera.

Which is gonna be good for laughs, but I'm thinking the bhuts and the trini scorpion are gonna lay me out.

I have eaten several green (unripe?) devils tongue pods. The classic bitter taste of a green pod, but great citrusy flavor and decent heat. ( Don't ask me how the half of a 7pot pod went.)

It took about ten minutes for the 2 glasses of milk to kill the burn.:mouthonfire:

I can't wait until they turn red, the green (unripe?) was up there.......:)

agree on the cool looking pod...can you tell if it is going to redden up?

AlabamaJack said:
agree on the cool looking pod...can you tell if it is going to redden up?

It is. Quite nicely. This is a pretty productive plant, too, so hopefully they're tasty. I figure a few more days for the last of the green to redden up, then maybe a day or two more to make sure and hopefully let more flavor develop, and I'll do a video review of it.

1000528a.jpg

If they're as tasty as they look, I'm looking forward to making a red devil's tongue-only concentrate.

can't wait to see the video.. I don't know about others but eating a half of a 7 pot I wait till the burn is cooling off before the milk or cheese and it seems to work better. Great looking pod for sure!!!

Back